these are kind of bugs but not why you guys not finish things

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by airez, Jan 15, 2024.

1. airez New Member

ok like the new expansion you guys rushed it out not giving us the full expansion i mean really only 2 misions. we should have had 4 missions only reason we don't is because you could not get the other 2 working right so you only put in 2 you changed the achvo to make it work but you messed up collection one set dropped in mission that was suspose to be in the game. also not sure what you guys did on sloppes but it act like mob under the world i have to call mt pet who can hit it and merc of the mob to move it so i can cast spells on the mob other wise i can't slow or dot it. also you guy said last year at the rnd of the year we have tradeskill window for guild bank but you never came out with it you just king ok mase it go away. it nice to see you guys coming out with new stuff like collection and anversary tunnel but i feel shorted on the expansion we got we should have had more mission even now we can not complete a collection because one set not in the game we should have had 3 raids but only got 2 so right now we get less loot and not as much currancy to buy items as they are unlocked and the expansion before you said at end of the year we have guild tradeskill window. i mean i paid for these new expansion and we only getting half what promised
  2. phattoni Augur

YOU HAVE BEEN SLAIN BY A WALL OF TEXT!!!

i cant read this, please fix it.
    Fenthen and Andarriel like this.
  3. Monkeychunks Augur

WTS full set of indents, periods and capitol letters for 2 Krono, can throw in some commas if needed
    Marton, Andarriel and Yinla like this.
  4. Gialana Augur

You have a mixture of bugs and design decisions. I agree the design decisions aren't good and hope they can do better next year. As for the bugs, they have already been reported in other threads. The missing collection set will be fixed tomorrow, but the problem with mobs becoming unhittable is still under investigation.

Will we ever get a guild tradeskill depot? None of the players know for sure, but it doesn't seem likely.
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea when its all together like that my brain says dont even bother. I mean english wasnt my best subject in school but this one makes me look ok ;)
  6. airez New Member

sorry i had a stroke and am typing one handed. i suck at typing and i was left handed and that the side that got effected by the stroke.