Research pages no longer dropping

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mikezam, Jan 11, 2024.

1. mikezam New Member

I farmed Kata drowned for pages to work and make research but when i went back there after the new expansion i spent a day and a half farming there and got no pages what so ever. Was there a change and you moved those drops to other mobs?
  2. mikezam New Member

this can be deleted I have deduced that it is intentional so you can move people to the overseer more
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If that were true then all of the tradeskill matts listed under Overseer achievements would no longer drop in the other zones. o_O
    Andarriel likes this.
  4. Gialana Augur

Do you mean Katta Castrum: Deluge, the version in The Darkened Sea expansion? If so, I can check on my server sometime to see if they're dropping. I'm sure you're also aware that they will only drop from certain mob types, the Shissar for Katta Castrum: Deluge.
    Aanuvane likes this.
  5. Oberan Elder

If i recall they also only drop from certain mob classes too (mainly casters and priests)
    Gialana likes this.
  6. Spacemonkey555 Augur

Name the specific zone, mob and drop or all you'll get is conjecture.
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea if your looking for Sorti research drops best to just do the 24 hr research overseer thats what i did after killing hundreds of mobs and not seeing much at all. Course i was just looking for stained but still.