GM title

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Azlynx, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Azlynx Elder

GM title disappeared. Is there anyone that can assist me in recovering the Mighty title on Delzyr on the Rathe. Did petition and obviously shift T and ingame petition. They told me to bug you guys. Thanks in advance.
  2. Brickhaus Augur

This is players helping players. Fellow players cannot do anything.

If you remember which guide gave you the title (the Mighty was given during a guide event, not a GM event), you should directly PM them on the guide boards (and possibly post there).
    Cyphren likes this.
  3. Azlynx Elder

ive done that a bit and didnt know this was players helping players section i appreciate your response.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I was told by a guide who gave me a special title that they do wear off after a period and cannot be replaced. Mine has not worn off for over 2 years.

The guide also told me not to change it or it would not show in my list that I can switch to. Once gone then they are gone. Also guides have almost no ability in game to do anything anymore.

This might be different than a "GM" given title as GM's are far more powerful than a guide.
  5. Cyphren Journeyman

It is NOT a title.

It is a specialized surname and if you /surname you will lose it.

Doing this is the best shot of getting it back.
    Fenthen likes this.
  6. Iven the Lunatic

/surname Theoncemighty
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

On the char you have the issue on in game try /guide and type your request.

That used to go in the guide server help log, I'm not sure if it still does. Give them as much information as you can.

Good luck.
    Nennius likes this.