Replace Heroic CHA on Modern Augs with STA

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by sforzando, Jan 10, 2024.

1. sforzando New Member

2. Brickhaus Augur

Everyone knows Heroic CHA is the best stat of all.

I will atomic wedgie anyone who messes with my Heroic CHA. You have been warned.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

H-Cha helps with charming, certain classes wont like that change.

Devs also like to regulate sta from a design standpoint.
  4. Wulfhere Augur

I think CHA still helps with DI successes although there might be a cap on that.
  5. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

Visual capes with flowiness tied to hero riz. This will bring balance to the stats.
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

[IMG]
    Silvena, Allayna and Tyranthraxus like this.
  7. sforzando New Member

If this is the only use-case on live, then the DI success chance should be a scaling passive focus AA introduced at the point where CHA for mez/charming no longer really matters to maintain the stat through TLPs.
  8. FranktheBank Augur

Absolutely not. GIVE US HCHA AUGS.
  9. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I would get rid of 'enhanced minion' effect and tie pet focus to combined hCHA
  10. Fenthen aka Rath

If I cap my heroic charisma to 4000 can I walk around mobs and have them not attack me?
  11. Kyzvs Augur

I kinda miss when cha was a useful stat that affect prices / charms etc...
  12. Spacemonkey555 Augur

Sure, as long as they're on the right faction or you're invis or have them mezzed or something.
  13. fransisco Augur

This would be great. SOO many caster augs have hchr but no hsta. Everyone needs hsta equally.
  14. Fenthen aka Rath

With a high enough charisma, everything is on your faction, irl.
  15. DeadRagarr Augur

Focusing on HCHA means people will give you plat when you ask in gen chat. Just try it, just make sure to remind server chat you got like 4K HCHA so they can't refuse.
    fransisco likes this.