Fixed Internally Monthly all-access reward not offering Legend of Norrath card

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by mewkus, Jan 9, 2024.

1. mewkus Augur

On two of my accounts so far, I have collected my monthly 500 db reward, but when offered to choose the item rewards instead, it only lists the bottle of adventure and the vah shir heritage crate.

Between the two of them, I exited all the way out of game and reran the patcher, which has helped when this happened in the past, but even that doesn't seem to help.
    Fuelforfire, Ankarv, Mesil and 10 others like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, they have disappeared again. Up voting with a "Like"
    Fenthen likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Today, 1/11/24 I see Legend of Stormbreak listed now. Looks like it would go in the monthly claim options
  4. Silvena *poke*

Claimed today (1/11/24), no LoN option. Xp Potion & Vah Shir Heritage Crate only.
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

When it's time to rotate in a new pack in the marketplace, it appears they have to manually adjust the monthly reward window to include it because they forget to do it almost every time. I don't understand why they can't automate it.
  6. mewkus Augur

The expiration time on my claim on other accounts came, so I had to go ahead and do it. None of them showed LoN cards. Only adventure potions and Vah Shir crates.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yeah, I finally had a monthly claim and while the LON pack does show in the 4 featured in the main screen, it was not offered in the claim bonus. So I took the DB cash so I can buy one later if I want.
  8. mewkus Augur

Just tried it again. Only gave me xp potion as an option. No LoN card. Not even heritage crate.
    Thunderkiks likes this.