This May Have Been Answered...

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Arkazana, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Arkazana New Member

I have just started playing for the first time ever and I do not see Arias to interact with. Is that a known issue? Thank you
  2. Gialana Augur

When you create a new character, as long as you don't un-click the tutorial button, there will be a cut scene to introduce Gloomingdeep (the tutorial zone). Here's one of the images you'll see.
    [IMG]

You can wait or press escape to wake up in a jail cell right next to Arias. It should look similar to this:

[IMG]

When you complete his task (killing the Gloomingdeep Jailor and handing Arias the key) you get ported to the tutorial zone pretty close to Arias (different version of the npc, but that doesn't matter).

This is what it looked like for me:

[IMG]

Are you seeing something other than the above? Did you instead start out next to a guild master in a starting city? I'm not sure about the jail cell zone, but I think you should be able to use find to locate Arias in Gloomingdeep.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

When you first log into the tutorial as mentioned above it is not clear but Arias is usually standing behind you.

So he is not easy to see unless you move. I think that to teach us how to use the movement keys shown on that blue window. So we learn how to move around and look behind us.

After you hail him or whatever you go kill a mob and will need to give the key that drops off the mob to Arias. And once again he is standing behind you.

Let us know if you mean these screens or further into the jail like shown on the last picture up there.
  4. Flatchy Court Jester

You find yourself in jail and there is a big muscle bound guy behind you????
    CatsPaws likes this.
  5. Mikana Augur

Don't you threaten me with a good time...
    CatsPaws likes this.