Fixed Internally Persona assistance required

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by kingdiddlequack, Jan 1, 2024.

1. kingdiddlequack New Member

My main is a 125 Ranger.
    I have leveled up a Gnome Rogue persona to 30 and completed Poisoncrafting and Tinkering to 300 + max trophy.
    I have leveled a Shaman persona to 38 and completed Alchemy to 300 + max trophy.
    I then used a heroic 100 on the rogue persona which worked fine.
    I then used a heroic 100 on the shaman and it has seemingly disappeared with no trace and the shaman is still level 38.
    How can this be resolved?
    Thanks very much.
    Server: Povar. Character: Elusive
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

Was your main (125 Ranger) a heroic toon?

It sounds like heroic characters can only be used once per character slot, even if it's being used on a persona. I'd be curious to hear from someone who made a heroic character, then made a persona and tried to use a heroic on that one.
  3. kingdiddlequack New Member

My main is not a heroic toon. From 1 to 125 the hard way (via Headshot!) ;)
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

Then I would suspect Heroic upgrades are 1 per character slot, regardless of how many personas a player might have.
  5. Bernel Augur

The use of Heroics with personas is something which should be clearly documented in the FAQ rather than learned through experimentation by players burning through their own $$ on Heroic upgrades. Not only should it be in the FAQ, but there should be a popup explaining the behavior when someone tries to use a Heroic on a persona.
  6. Nudia Augur

Meeko clarified earlier in response to other questions that I had on this:

Meeko — Today at 1:35 PM

Each persona can have a different heroic status. So if you've got a character with 10 personas, each of them could be heroic'd to 85 or 100.

I'll test it later, but it appears that this is not a restriction on personas/heroics!
    Svann2 and Bernel like this.
  7. kingdiddlequack New Member

Much appreciated on the information. That means this is bugged and I should be receiving a heroic upgrade back or have it applied to my Shaman as workload permits on the part of either Customer Service or whichever GM is kind enough when one has the time.
  8. kingdiddlequack New Member

So .. I'm a bit confused as to when someone in GM-land is actually going to assist.
    Perhaps if someone with the ability to actually DO something about this would at least respond?
    Perhaps I'm expecting too much . . .
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Did you petition?
  10. Lilpatt New Member

Anyone else have their Mercenaries disappear after returning to the main after using a persona. Mine all seem to be gone and I have no idea why.
  11. kingdiddlequack New Member

Well, this is a Bug Report so I guess I was expecting SOME attention to it
  12. Ferledon Agnarr Loyalist

You'll have better success putting in a petition. Yes, seems you got hit with a bug, but CS exists for matters of petitions. CS doesn't patrol the forums the way Dev's do
  13. niente Developer

I just wanted to chime in, I was able to reproduce this but not 100% of the time. It may have to do with the speed at which multiple heroic characters are made. We will take a look to try to fix it, but in the meantime, if you want to heroic multiple personas don't do so immediately on each one.
    Nennius and Risiko like this.
  14. Meeko Developer(Code)

This issue should be fixed with the next monthly update.

To expand on what niente shared, the issue presents itself under very specific circumstances that can be avoided easiest by camping to character select after upgrading each persona.
    Nennius, Risiko and fransisco like this.
  15. Ferledon Agnarr Loyalist

Allow me to add, Slow camp, the full 30 seconds. Fast camping does not always save changes.
    I've found this to be true for chaning your UI, upgrading your gear per persona, changing persona augments. Any changes you make, you should do a full 30sec camp out, not a fast camp
    Ileasa likes this.