Persona not loading equipment

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Shay, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Shay Apprentice

So not only does it switch me to a level 1 wizard every time I log in, it now also doesn't reequip my gear on the rogue when I switch back. That's really good fun when you're late for a raid.
    Plus, it somehow autosaved my half equipped rogue on the switch -- with "autosave" disabled.
    Ofc, I had bags full of stuff, which makes it doubly fun to find your gear, which also ends up in overflow.
    Way to go. I want a way to force it to never ever log in as a persona unless I say so. Or just let me delete the darn thing, seriously. With all the problems, that's the best option. Let me get rid of it.
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

IIRC there is a button to save your equipment set on the persona page.
  3. NorrathianGuard New Member

Same problems I am having. It is logging me into my persona without my desire to do so. This is getting frustrating.
  4. Celithan New Member

I'm still confused why this feature went live with no testing by the community at the least. They warned you in test not to use the feature, so they went live with it anyway to be full of bugs and cause players problems? I would really love to use this feature, but until the bugs are ironed out, I don't see the purpose of something causing this much trouble. Sounds like some refunds are in order.