Personas & Intricate Wooden Figurine in PoP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pimpmobile, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Pimpmobile Journeyman

So I've been a big advocate for personas...but this is too much now.

The Intricate Wooden Figurine is class locked, meaning if you have 15 personas, you need 15 figurines. That's completely insane. This definitely needs to be changed, fast.
  2. Defenestrated Vase It happened out of sheer carelessness.

Wish all equipped gear would just go to void along with the persona you switch away from so you don't have to deal with it in your bags. It would come back along with the persona you switch to.
  3. Moege Augur

Next expansion feature, persona gear keyring
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

1500 DBC to unlock per persona per character per server.
    Moege likes this.
  5. Achillez Elder

Hate to be that guy but, of the dozens of serious worldwide persona issues- an inconvenience of 1 slot that impacts 1 server needs to be "fixed fast?...
  6. Pimpmobile Journeyman

Then don't be that guy.

Name some of the issues you're referring to, I have all 15 persona slots unlocked for my server and am only having a couple of actual issues, which I've bugged reported. The rest are just inconveniences and lack of quality of life.

And yes, anyone that's doing PoP progression on multiple characters has to use up an inventory slot for each persona due to this. For people maxing out personas, that's up to 15 slots dedicated to one very important item in era. So yes, it needs to be addressed quickly.
  7. Waring_McMarrin Augur

If this one item is causing you so much trouble you should be warned that it is just going to get worse as you progress and get many more class specific items for different slots.
  8. Aiona Augur

Personally, I like the idea of persona's a lot! But I can't be bothered to buy it until some magic is worked on the inventory/bags issues.

I don't know, we'll see. I can't see myself stopping at just one or two persona's, is my problem. :)
  9. Gnomie Denser than most

Wait til he realizes you have to do OOW group trials and DoN faction progression on each persona as well right now
    jiri_ and Aiona like this.
  10. Indigo_Quarmite Augur

As it should be. Count your blessings the current leadership allows you to have personas. Most of us firmly believe they have no place in TLP. No effort should be put in place to make persona life easier for TLP content. NONE. There are better things to work on. Don't like it? Go play live with your persona.
  11. Xhartor Augur

Why not just find some non-class restricted LoY charm to use with your personas, Then in GoD pick up a Chiseled Jade Figurine?
    This is a problem for all of 4 months on TLP.
  12. CdeezNotes Augur

Oldmanyellsatcloud.gif