a forge courier

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Allayna, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Allayna Augur

Category: Pathing
    Date/Time: Thu Jan 04 20:36:47 2024
    Character: Level 125 Paladin (Main)
    Zone: The Hero's Forge
    Description: a forge courier warped to this location, very far away from where the forge couriers are in this zone
  2. Paladin Augur

I have seen this too, if you mean flying into the / near the zone in area? We speculated they were flying in to retrieve weapons!
  3. Moege Augur

Seen this in the mission. Think it gets stuck on pathing then warps.
    alanus and Fenthen like this.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

They fly across the zone at very high altitude, about the altitude of the mountain. Proximity checks ignore Z axis, if one flies over you it's going to aggro. It looks like its warping, but its dropping down from altitude.
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

Negative. They warp into the forge area un-aggro, and then towards the end of Shalowain they aggro the group and begin combat.
  6. Fenthen aka Rath

[IMG]

Weird that this still hasn't been fixed yet. There was a mentioned in beta that this mob was problematic.
    Windance likes this.
  7. Gialana Augur

It never happened the first several times I ran/attempted this mission. Then it happened and wiped the group twice. After the second wipe, my group started killing the 2 forge couriers in the SE portion of the zone before starting the event. It's annoying that it takes extra time, but at least it prevents a wipe on what could otherwise be a win.
  8. Shredd Augur

Seen this bird on raids too.
  9. Iuwene Augur

I have run into this forge courier several times down the ramp from the forge. It is high in the air and agros my group, but only ranged dps and pets can fight back because he is and stays out of range of melees. Very annoying.

I had also seen it both in the mission and in the raid.
  10. Windance Augur

I've had the bird warp out of no where on group missions a couple times. Can be very bad depending on when it chooses to pop in.
  11. Windance Augur

I think its kind of expected at this point. They have so many other big fish on the table that non game breaking stuff likely isn't going to see a fix.
  12. Gialana Augur

I think this is a problem with all flying mobs. If when they aggro, they don't have to move in the XY-plane, then they often won't come down in the Z-axis. If you can get them to move enough in the XY-plane, they'll usually come down to the ground, though.
  13. Velisaris_MS Augur

Exactly what purpose does this mob even serve?