Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Montag, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Montag Augur

Yes please.
    modsiw likes this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Unnerf HAs and GMM
  3. Pikollo Augur

Top one might be OP but you're not wrong. It'd also be a decent catch up mechanic for new players. And on TLP they don't have access to this stuff at the start.

Being a biased monk that was around when the nerf happened I'd obviously love that nerf to be reverted. The main reason for the nerf was we became the "jack of all trades". Doing decent DPS and being semi tanky. Nowadays almost everyone is a "jack of all trades". So sure. Give us our semi tanky back and a snap aggro.
    Montag likes this.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

Other than encounter locking (yuck), everything about the Oakwynd ruleset is what the ruleset needs to be on Live servers. The only difference would be to put all the bonuses in place from level 1 and then have them drop off/decrease as your toon approaches the current expansion. That alone would solve a lot of the "catch up" issues brand new players face. And no trade/heirloom items needs to be put in place yesterday.
    jiri_ and Montag like this.
  5. CdeezNotes Augur

It does...? Just because you were testing my sanity, I even checked and I was riposting all the mobs that weren't my current target.
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Yeah I'm getting senile and a little toasted ATM.

I'm mixing up the change(s) where Riposte is checked after a Miss now and something to do with lifestealing but i cant even remmebr that one.
  7. CdeezNotes Augur

The change where they made riposte not work on misses is probably what you're thinking of. It only triggers off what would be successful hits against you.
  8. Tintaglia Elder

I want them to un-nerf my jboot speed.

If you're old like me, you'll get it.
    Doranur_Aleguzzler, jiri_ and Fanra like this.
  9. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

Make the items from named mobs in Veeshan's Peak 1.0 drop at some point in a TLP life cycle that is relevant. Haven't had them on a TLP since fippy/vulak.
    jiri_ likes this.
  10. Defenestrated Vase Elder

Nope, that's wrong information. The guise doesn't drop on Agnarr. It stopped dropping in Kunark just like on any other TLP.
  11. Pikollo Augur

12. Defenestrated Vase Elder

13. Trevalon Augur

Lower the OOC Raid timer to 30 seconds

DO IT...DO IT NOW!
    ForumBoss likes this.
  14. Pikollo Augur

That sucks.

This would be awesome.
    Defenestrated Vase likes this.
  15. Labzeh Lorekeeper

Wasn't there the change where riposte couldn't proc a weapon effect on mobs that wasn't your target or something to that effect to try counter sk lifespan swarming with 2.0?
    jeskola likes this.
  16. jeskola pheerie

Rescind all pet nerfs
    Buds likes this.
  17. FranktheBank Augur

Taunt.
    Dre. and Aiona like this.
  18. Buds Augur

I agree with no recommended levels lol. I think some of the most fun I had in EQ, was twinking the heck out of my toons. God mode is fun!

Unnerf mortal coil and Epic for SKs!! I miss killing entire zones of mobs in one pull, that was a blast!!

Also, No idea how people still play on no trade servers. Way more fun on FV, especially gearing up alts. I couldn't imagine all the no drop and attunable items that would go wasted.
  19. Buds Augur

I think it added more undead and humanoid mobs now it seems, which is great for a lot of classes.
  20. Qubit New Member

1. Riposte on miss. When this was removed it was a major stealth nerf to melee.
    2.Enchanter stuns stacking. This was supposedly vs AOE PLing but had no effect. Just a lame nerf for ench back to back on pet nerf. Would like to see a more effective punishment for away from keyboard rmt plers.
    3. Personas need to be changable anywhere. Otherwise the only thing they provide for is keying and at a huge cost to flexibility. Maybe just have a couple minute timer and require out of combat. This would be a huge boost to groups when you lose a key class. Would prevent a lot of groups from calling it.
    4. Headshot, assassinate and decapitate need to be better. Maybe not pre-nerf levels but decidedly better for the fun factor.
    ForumBoss, Dre. and Veltio like this.