Gallant Focus of Fortitude & Gallant Focus of Heroism

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by alanus, Dec 31, 2023.

1. alanus Augur

Having killed hundreds of LS named, I have seen a total of 1 heroism and 1 fortitude drop. I know others with similar named kill numbers who have seen none of either. Others have reported similar or worse drop rates.

Similar to the NOS t1 aug drop rate, I think this is bugged and the drop rate needs to be fixed.
    Thunderkiks and Raccoo like this.
  2. Brickhaus Augur

Are you just mainly killing T1 named?

I've gotten all mine off T2 named. 5 Fort, 3 Hero.
  3. alanus Augur

I've killed a good number of t2 named, but many more t1 named. I know people who have killed a lot of t2 named, too, and have seen none or very few drop
  4. alanus Augur

Disregard this. I figured out where they drop in better #s now. I was under the impression that they were random off of any named but this is not the case.
    Fenthen likes this.
  5. Febb Augur

Gallant Focus of Heroism dropped off Rimeclaw for me so it is dropping off T1 rares.
    alanus likes this.
  6. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

Heroism (blue) does appear to be pretty random off of named mobs. Fortitude (yellow) seems to only drop from 2-3 named mobs, and they're camped pretty heavily as a result. Shame, since most folks need 3 or 4 of them.
    Xeladom and alanus like this.
  7. alanus Augur

Yeah, they should up the # of named that drop fortitude.
  8. Kalamos Augur

I don't believe its one or the other. Assuming container itemization is the same as NoS, if a named drops Herosim it can also drop Fortitude. It may just be RNG hitting you in the face. I'll go back through my logs and see if I've gotten both from the same named, just to confirm.
  9. Covennx Augur

Going through my logs, these are where I've had each drop from.

Fortitude
    hero forge mission
    a queen widow
    tarantis
    fernstalker
    bunion
    rimeclaw
    kindleheart
    lorekeeper fandrel

Heroism
    hero forge mission
    drillmaster suja (multiple)
    cind the kind
    arcanaforged
    a brood queen
    tenderstump
    a luggald
    Fenthen, menown and kizant like this.
  10. Kalamos Augur

Thanks for that. I know with 100% certainty that I had a Fortitude drop from Tenderstump, so with your Heroism that lends to my assumption that named that are flagged to drop aug containers can drop either one.