Random downtime?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fenthen, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Nennius Curmudgeon

On a hopeful note, maybe the collectible issue is being fixed. Hey, it could happen.
  2. Kassam New Member

Sorry I tripped over the extension cords..
    Nennius likes this.
  3. Celithan New Member

Makes me wonder if what's happening on Antonius Bayle didn't make it to all of the servers, hmmmm?
    ChiiChii likes this.
  4. Cerryn Journeyman

Emergency Downtimes are not a time to be hopeful of patches and updates.

That'll be for another day.
    ChiiChii likes this.
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

I am impressed that can be an actual issue. Perhaps one day I will have to confront that. I hope.
  6. KushallaFV Playing EverQuest

My bad guys, I was having fun. Sorry, won't happen again.
    Whulfgar, Fenthen and Sissruukk like this.
  7. Slaps Journeyman

Pretty absurd to not even give ample time to log out safely for many of us this is primetime raids.
    ChiiChii likes this.
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

Well, there goes my goal of being hopeful. Thanks a lot. Now where are the steel balls to work back and forth in my hand?
  9. Osteo.Bonegirl Journeyman

hahahahaha - find a super friendly guild that has houses filled with low level equipment and hoover some up, man. They won't mind. That stuff takes up space.
  10. Fenthen aka Rath

11. Fenthen aka Rath

Your punishment is a random amount of hours you will be unable to play the game!
    Nennius and KodiaKSE like this.
  12. KodiaKSE New Member

Yes, I need to adjust to the fact that in Everquest, being social is actually recommended. Prob a huge reason i miss the game so much.
  13. Rylak Elder

Did Raids unlock by mistake? :)
    Svann2 and Whulfgar like this.
  14. A_ranger001 Journeyman

And right before our raid time too. Hopefully I got credit for the named I had just killed.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  15. Fandiien Lorekeeper

Angeliana, give us some sort of update. Servers down with extremely limited notice. No update on the "flowing ribbon" at the top of the boards. I am sure all of us would love an update of exactly what is going on.
    Fenthen, Kaenneth, KodiaKSE and 3 others like this.
  16. Nennius Curmudgeon

Hmmm No red text at the top about a possible issue. And to think I thought I had something to worry about.
  17. Ironfoot Elder

Sorry guys. My fault. I just popped my lesson.
    A_ranger001, Maktarra and Nennius like this.
  18. Nennius Curmudgeon

Quite honestly, with all of the issues in the world, I hope the cause of this isn't overly serious.
    Celithan likes this.
  19. Aiona Augur

In general, 32-bit imposes a limit of: 4,294,967,295 - or a range from -2,147,483,648 to 2,147,483,647.

In EverQuest, there's a hard limit set of 1 Billion: "https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/billionaire-bug.271311/#post-3976919"
    Nennius likes this.
  20. poppyspy New Member

That would literally make my day. ;)