Persona Glitch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kimimaro, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Kimimaro New Member

Category: Other
    Date/Time: Tue Dec 26 14:11:24 2023

Character: Level 112 Beastlord (Main)

Description: Hello. I am working on a new persona and I noticed that there is something wrong. GM Spoom said I needed to send a /bug report. The heroic AA's and other achievements that I completed on my magician did not transfer over to my beastlord persona like it was supposed to. Can you please get this fixed? Thank you.
    Hiiro, Heploc, Yinla and 2 others like this.
  2. Kimimaro New Member

3. Kimimaro New Member

4. Smederick New Member

I would like to add to this bug report. I made a persona and leveled it to about 65 and stopped because it was too glitchy. I want to delete the persona because it will sometimes auto change to my persona when I log out of game and back into game. A prime example is I camped out in ME on my 123 toon and logged in the next day and my persona toon was on the char select screen. I logged in and bam it was my persona logged in. I have to waste throne of heroes to change to my real toon and run all the way back. I know it is only a slight inconvenience, but nonetheless it is annoying and it has happened three times so far. Twice I was camped out in ME. I don't recall where I was the third time. Please give us the ability to delete an unwanted persona.
    Justyse, Heploc and Yinla like this.
  5. Heploc New Member

The devs need to fix this.
    It autoswitches on me all the time, adds 20 minutes of futzing to get back to where i was when I originally logged out.
    It removes a lot of spontanaetity and fun from the game
    Considering this additional feature curse cost additional is really bothersome.
    They need to institute the delete alt persona ASAP
    Justyse likes this.
  6. Iuwene Augur

Probably easier to fix the unintentional swapping than to delete a persona.
    I am nearly 100% sure that deleting a persona would open Pandoras Box, including item and achievement loss.
  7. Happygame New Member

I made 2 APs. one was leveled to 83, then made a new one lvl 1. When i camped out the main or the lvl 83 AP, it always logs in the lvl 1 AP. It seems the system will always log in the newly made AP, no matter which toon you log out. Please fix this ASAP.
  8. Smederick New Member

Well things just got stranger. I logged in my toon to collect the free orc clicky. I proceeded to log into all pet classes on the account to get all the clickies and when I logged back in on my main, which surprisingly logged in correctly into SV the first time, now logged into my persona in SV. Once people start using this as an exploit they will fix it. You don't have to go back to a "safe" zone to switch personas you can just camp to char select and you will eventually get your persona.

Also I forgot to mention the random removal or augments during the switch. The 2 augments I have in my left hand bracer get removed when the switch occurs as well. That is nothing more than a minor annoyance since they are easy to put back in. So if you randomly see an augment in your inventory and can't figure out why, look at your gear it probably got removed.
  9. Hiiro New Member

when we made our personas one guildie that had all their Heroic AA's transferred, mine didn't. Somethings off here. Hope this gets fixed soon.
  10. Niri New Member

Heck, I made a level 1 Bard on my chanter, and the bard has all of the chanter's gear loaded. It didn't go into overflow, no amount of relogging, turning item sets off etc is working, the only way is to remove every bit of armor into bags!
  11. Niri New Member

There seriously needs to be a separate bank for personas.