Torgiran Mines -Wood elves

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by EagleTalon99, Dec 26, 2023.

1. EagleTalon99 Elder

I cleared the entire zone. Clearly there are models that look like wood elves, but only a single mob in the entire zone actually gave credit as a wood elf.

It's not a bug, rather a lack of attention that all but one of the wood elf models in Torgiran Mines aren't giving credit for slayer seems like a huge oversight. Especially when you consider how very few zones there are that actually give credit for wood elf kills.

The very fact a single mob actually gave credit as a wood elf, means in fact, Torgiran Mines does have Wood Elves in it.
  2. -Vitality- New Member

Jaggedpine and Greater/Lesser Faydark did it for me. The bandit camp takes a little time but you can just watch TV and get them all.
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Bloody Kith
  4. Aanuvane Augur

In addition to BK, Al'Kabor's Nightmare - Kelethin level, get wood elves, half elves and high elves.
  5. Zarkdon Augur

Sister Island in Ocean of Tears works well too.
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

I did a lot of the standard "orginial" EQ mob types in the arena area in Sanctus Seru.
    FYAD and Sissruukk like this.
  7. Iven the Lunatic

Timorous Deep, elven outpost. Will most likely give negative faction hits, but I have not tried. If faction does not matter, Kelethin is the place to go. Did mine mostly in Al'Kabor's Nightmare.
  8. fransisco Augur

I think the slaves can spawn with different races. When I went there for wood elf blood, there was maybe 10 wood elves up. Clear the zone a few times and see what repops.

there are also wood elf bandits in gfay too. I assume they don't have bad faction hits