Trio box question

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Clampin, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Clampin New Member

hello all, sorry for the never ending question but i don't find satisfyng answer for me.
    I have 2 ideas similars or a trio and want you advice.

First will be paladin enchater druid
    second paladin bard shaman

Am i right or shoud i mix some
    what you think ?

thank you gain for your time and merry christmas
  2. Tuco Augur

Both will work fine. You might want to consider replacing either the druid or shaman in both groups with a mage or wizard for more DPS. The paladin can serve as a decent group healer in addition to a player merc.
    code-zero likes this.
  3. Iven the Lunatic

PAL ENC DRU because it is more versatile (Ports, evac, DS, better tracking and foraging), easier to box, and has much better crowd control. This trio does also harmonize better with aggro keeping.

PAL BRD SHM does have picklock (pretty obsolete), slightly better slow/haste/heals, alchemy, shrink.

Both trios can be played without mercs. A shrink clicky can be acquired later during the anniversary event.
  4. Beaztly New Member

Go to youtube and look up hammackj. hes been doing a series called Holdredges Crusade. started from level 1 boxing a pal/enc/dru with 2 dps mercs and a healer merc. seems to work well enough. does gribbles, merc/part tasks grinding ect.
    if you decide to go this box route might be an idea to look into it, maybe get some ideas.
  5. Clampin New Member

thank you very much for answers all.

Much appreciated