Fixed Persona auto swithing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by l2anja, Dec 22, 2023.

1. l2anja New Member

When I log out of my 121 bard and back in the next day, my persona is active and it puts some of my items in my bag.

This has happened several times, and when I log while camping something, I am level one and get destroyed sometimes by the thing I am camping.

Can I delete the persona?
    Gherig, Justyse, Vorticon and 2 others like this.
  2. Heploc New Member

Same problem here. Its a paid feature and they are not addressing, not right.
    Big pain in the rear..
    Justyse and Niamar like this.
  3. Beimeith Lord of the Game

They are aware of the issue and it will be fixed.

For now, it seems like you can prevent it by logging in at least once every 24h. It only seems to happen if you are logged out for more than 24h at a time.
  4. Shay Apprentice

Ditto, every time I log in, my rogue is a level 1 wizard. Wish I could delete the dang persona as I don't want it.
  5. JolineSZ Augur

Same issue here. It is big fun when I logged my Lvl 125 Main Character in a zone where this Lvl 1 persona dwarf really should not be. Then I reload her (thanks god my stout item still works) in PoK and cannot use my songs anymore until I zoned somewhere else, but this zoning takes then 20 minutes or I have to use Taskmanager to stop EQ and after all of this..... all my Type 5 Augs are removed from my armor and put in my bags. Halleluja.....that is fun...and there is not even the possibilty to delete this stupid lvl 1 dwarf since it was only a test and I do not plan to play it.:eek:
  6. Bernel Augur

One way to avoid the gear swap issues are to make sure these options in the Persona tab are unset:

[IMG]

I can't remember if these options are persona specific. You may have to make sure they are unset for each persona. Unset these options and swap back and forth between personas and make sure they are unset on each persona.
    JolineSZ likes this.
  7. JolineSZ Augur

Thanks for this hint Bernel. Will try it right away when AB is back again.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

You were warned not to use them.
  9. Instigator New Member

I have had the same Issue.. I have been leveling my Shadow Knight Persona, so far he is level 51, I logout, but when I go to log back into him, my level 10 Paladin is there, it says he's in the Guild Hall, but it pop's him in middle of Innothule Swamp wearing all my Shadow Knights gear... FYI I did not log either character at Innothule Swamp, I was in our Player Guild Hall...
  10. JolineSZ Augur

I saw the warnings too late Yinla. I will survive it. And to be honest if I pay money for an expansion that includes a new feature, the Company I bought it from, has to make sure it works.
    This is like buying a car with a seat heating and you are warned not to use it.
    Yinla likes this.
  11. Bernel Augur

You got hit with a double wammy of issues. The issue of logging out in one place and coming back in another can happen with instanced zones. If the zone you logged out in no longer exists, EQ puts you in a "safe" place. This is often a LDON spot. To avoid this, camp out in a regular zone rather than your GH.