Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by VonMort, Dec 20, 2023.

1. VonMort New Member

Hi, once I launch the application through the launchpad there is the server selection screen but the window is too big and is not possible to fit it to the screen so that it is impossible to proceed with the game.

I don't know if there was already an open thread but thank you in advance for the help.
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

Are you playing on an 800x600 resolution or something from 1994? The login and server selection areas pretty tiny on my screen.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Probably not a bug but a resolution setting that is not right. Wide screen? Lap top? Playing thru Steam? Did this just change after being fine for years or is this a new install?

There have been posts about this in the past and I know there are players out there that can answer this. Like Soulbanshee? Hint Hint
  4. Wulfhere Augur

Check your eqgame.exe properties.You want to enable High DPI scaling Override in the Compatibility tab - Click Change High DPI Settings window.
  5. VonMort New Member

Thanks, that did it. It doesn't really adapt to my screen as I would have expected, but oh well just a few millimiters off.
    Thank you and thank you all