Evolving Item on Vendor NPC

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, Dec 17, 2023.

1. chronicler Augur

It is not different getting it from cloak, so not needed

For record i got 1, but miss 4 chars
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

There's still the theory that the missing Timorous Falls collectible set is from a mission, and it's clearly obvious that the Darkpaw team is not coordinating things with one another.
  3. Drencrom Beimeith's Supervisor

What other 2 missions?
  4. Drencrom Beimeith's Supervisor

Figured I would add to the anecdotal stat pool here. Just got my 4th of 6 neck.
    Neck 1: run 11
    Neck 2: run 28
    Neck 3: run 30
    Neck 4: run 37

Edit2: Neck 5 dropped on run 44
    Nennius and Tuco like this.
  5. Marton Augur

Well, it was a rather random comment in one of LS raid threads. Here is what Absor said:

6. FranktheBank Augur

Keep in mind, the two raids are at tier 1 lol.
    Fenthen likes this.
  7. Fenthen aka Rath

Right, they couldn't even update that one correctly. =P
  8. fransisco Augur

better yet, make tradeskills . t3 = tradeskill. Lets not make them require camping named/missions, but instead be a way to actually make stuff again.
  9. Velisaris_MS Augur

When Absor said they fell behind and would probably only have 2 missions...that implies there were more planned, with 4 being the typical number of missions in an expansion.
    Fenthen likes this.
  10. Angahran Augur

How did they 'fall behind'? There really wasn't anything much in the expansion.
    Cadira likes this.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I suspect DX11 and UI issues. But there were also Devs leaving and Aristo with a back injury on top of that.
  12. Mikana Augur

Yin, update your signature, you're surely not still 115? ;)
  13. Velisaris_MS Augur

Probably personas. From the way it was talked about early on, it seemed like a "all hands on deck" sort of situation.
  14. alanus Augur

I've seen countless necks drop by now, but I also had to kill the owlbear 16 times to get my type 7 hdex/ac aug. RNG can be weird like that
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Next year!
  16. Drencrom Beimeith's Supervisor

(insert some kind of joke about carrying the team)
    Jack likes this.
  17. Lubianx Augur

Don't talk to me about that stupid Owlbear. Every time it spawns for me, within a few seconds the zone changes and it disappears. Sure the named worm spawns in it's place after a minute but it doesn't drop the aug.
    alanus and Fenthen like this.
  18. Bigstomp Augur

This is a bit annoying, but at the same time, sometimes you get free spawns (usually of other mobs since the one you care about is already on PH cooldown)
  19. Kovachs Lorekeeper

Just to kind of piggyback on this idea:
    It would be cool if we could purchase T3 group items off the vendor. Having the type 5's available on mobs for drops is nice. I like running the missions here and there, but after a point, you don't get anything from them once you have your type 5's and depending on the chest RNG to even have a gallant piece isn't favorable. Having the T3 gallant pieces available on the merchant would be a sweet bonus and give more incentive to run the mission and the available option to shore up your gearing. I don't always have time to camp a named for 2-3 hours and pray I get what I'm looking for. EverQuest shouldn't be push-over-easy, but having a balance of time input and available rewards would be cool.
    Fenthen likes this.