Request banker for our house plot

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veteran_BetaTester, Dec 14, 2023.

1. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

It would be nice to be able to put npc banker in our housing.
    Hegsheoshed, Jhenna_BB and Rijacki like this.
  2. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

While I fully agree with you, you can summon a clockwork banker while you're in the neighbourhood and, since it is a 'buff' and buffs don't click down there, it will remain up with you as long as you're there.
    KushallaFV likes this.
  3. KushallaFV Playing EverQuest

Maybe it could be an investment banker instead?
    Veteran_BetaTester and Jhenna_BB like this.
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

Call it "Bjorn Ponzi".
    KarmaKitty and Jhenna_BB like this.
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea i just wish the banker had a follow command or maybe it does and i dont know about it.
    Angahran and Rijacki like this.
  6. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

It 'sorta' follows. If you go far enough or zone, it will move to you... but not always. And, yes, I wish it would follow better, too.
  7. Moege Augur

relog then its at your feet
  8. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea i know about somewhat following you if you go a certain distance from the banker and logging out but there should be a follow command or something a aa to summon your banker to you just kinda annoying. shouldnt have to relog to get my fam to be at me.
    Rijacki likes this.
  9. Hegsheoshed Augur

I was thinking the same thing recently that houses should have some sort of banking assistant. I see the aa banker as more of an emergency while out in the field. The needless running back and forth from a house to the bank in housing is annoying. Dragons hoard might actually be worthwhile then.
    Rijacki likes this.
  10. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

It would also give a reason to get an extremely overpriced personal tradeskill station that can be placed in a house. But, for those, as well as the ones in the guild hall to be useable, there needs to be a placeable tradeskill merchant, too. A house placeable banker would help for that in the least.
  11. Aanuvane Augur

It needs to be yard placeable though - not IN the house. The questable parcel vendor is useless because I have to take the time to zone IN to my house.
    Rijacki likes this.
  12. Angahran Augur

If DBG would/could fix the summoned banker to always follow you that would be great :)
    Rijacki likes this.
  13. Angahran Augur

14. KarmaKitty Augur

Must want to zone in the house and not leave :rolleyes:

Not going to run and check but isn't there a banker where all the NPCs hang out.
    If so, buy a punting gnome, but they you have to leave the house.