no evolving necks final fuge

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by tanknit, Dec 17, 2023.

1. tanknit Journeyman

i have 2 boxed final fuge the new pol lomen mission 3-4 times a day clearing it well over 50 times i almost have a complete set of the new type 5 augs but i never have seen the neck once is this thing even dropping for 2 boxers is there some kinda of you need a full group or you get no loot situation happening its super frustrating i watch people get carried in the mission once and get the neck but im grinding everyday and get spit on by rng
    Paladin likes this.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

We've been doing it every night for the last few days and had the necklace drop once.
    Paladin likes this.
  3. Petalonyx Augur

40 missions and just got my first. Drop rate is a bit low IMO. Be done with Type 5 augs a few times over by the time it's done and will have leveled to the equivalent of 121-125 several times just on missions.

I love missions, so i'll do it, but probably should be boosted or added to the vendor for like 5k.
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. Iuwene Augur

RNG can be a real . I saw it drop in 2 of 6 missions.
  5. Jondalar Augur

We went 0/58. now at 5 out of 100.
    Fenthen likes this.
  6. Allayna Augur

2 outta 3 of the necks I've gotten have been on FF mission, including one of them tonight.
  7. Vumad Cape Wearer

I've had it drop 4 times. I am guessing I have done final fugue about 30 times.
    Metanis likes this.
  8. Paladin Augur

it is 100% TOO Rare. Especially when you factor in lock out timers!
  9. Thunderkiks Augur

The RNG on the drop rate is awful. We have only seen 1 since launch despite doing both missions several times. We even decided to stop working hunter and collects until our group all has necks because mindless killing for no reason just isnt productive. We have much better things to do.
    Marton likes this.
  10. chronicler Augur

not a bug, and not different from cloak from nos
  11. Velisaris_MS Augur

Praying that the RNG gods smile on you should not be the entry point to evolving items. The tedious grinding and achievements to evolve them is punishment enough.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  12. Marton Augur

How do you know? There were bugs that devs denied over and over until players proved them wrong.
  13. Toukan Augur

Cloak from NOS dropped maybe 1 in 3, 1 in 4, first few weeks. I saw so so so many rot it was crazy. The neck's current drop rate is dismal.
  14. Marton Augur

I'm tempted to go search my archived logs from NOS release and look up cloak numbers.

I gave away tons of TA's in guild and general channel and many people got their cloak from them.
    Toukan likes this.