Level 120 shaman buffs overwriting higher level buffs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by A_ranger001, Dec 14, 2023.

1. A_ranger001 Journeyman

Also, Talisman of Celerity still overwrites symbol of celerity
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

That is not a bug.

The spells have the same values, so they will overwrite each other.
  3. A_ranger001 Journeyman

One lasts an hour longer so maybe they need to change the AA to not overwrite the spell. Still doesn't change that the level 120 buffs are overwriting the 125 buffs that DON'T have the same values. The focusing doesn't get overwritten, but all the other parts of the Unity do.
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Only Focus and spirit of lost legends have new values, those should not overwrite each other. The other spells will, and is not a bug for them to do so.
  5. A_ranger001 Journeyman

OK, poor programming and testing then. It's still something that needs to be fixed.
  6. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I looked them up, those spells haven't changed in some time. It's not a bug.
  7. A_ranger001 Journeyman

Poor programming or bug, it still needs to be looked at and fixed.
  8. Soulbanshee Augur

Not liking the way something was done on purpose doesn't make it a bug.
  9. A_ranger001 Journeyman

They did a poor job of programming on purpose? Damn, that's some hardcore schilling you got going there.
  10. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It's not poor programming and it's not a bug. It works exactly the way it is supposed to. If you don't like it, you can ask the spell developer to change the spell values, but that is feedback and not a bug.
  11. A_ranger001 Journeyman

It is poor programming. It's the only level 125 buff I know of that is overwritten by its lower level, less desirable spell.
  12. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Your ignorance doesn't make it wrong.

The older versions cast the same spells, which yes will overwrite each other.
  13. A_ranger001 Journeyman

which is an issue/bug
  14. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It is not.
  15. A_ranger001 Journeyman

Dude, you're either intentionally not getting why this is an issue or just being a troll at this point. Or you are a really dedicated shill
  16. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Or I actually know what I'm talking about and you don't.

It works exactly the way it is supposed to. If you don't like it, you can ask the spell developer to change the spell values, but that is feedback and not a bug.
  17. Mikana Augur

Certain parts of the unity/talisman spells have been capped for a while - in the case of the shammies, the Mammoth's Force / Preminent have been capped since 105, so them overwriting each other is the expected behaviour.