Final Fugue Group Mission NPC infinite loop

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lisard, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Lisard Silly

Category: NPC
    Date/Time: Wed Dec 06 23:46:42 2023

Character: Level 122 Bard (Main)
    Zone: Pal'Lomen

Description: a_rallosian_hunter continue to run into Kar in the group mission Final Fugue, even after its been completed (won) on an endless loop
    Nniki, Cassiera, Fleebagg and 4 others like this.
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

This was also reported on beta, and ignored.
    Allayna likes this.
  3. Alkerion Lorekeeper

Have never seen an infinite loop on these but have seen them respawn even after over three are killed. The work around is do not fight them down in the gulley/under bridge or whatever you want to call it where they spawn from. For some reason fighting down there causes them to just keep respawning as they are killed. Just drag them out of their spawn area and kill them then they do not respawn.
  4. Spacemonkey555 Augur

No, the scripted one that assassinates the friendly NPCS keeps respawning and looking for more targets long after they're all dead, not the ambush that you actually kill.
    Fenthen likes this.
  5. SelketSapphire Journeyman

Also the assassin goblin that keeps running around after the event is finished prevents you from getting an out of combat timer ~ so it is like you are in raid.

Would also like to see a way to leave the zone after the event rather than waiting for kick from dropping task or running all the way back to the door :)
    Ismel likes this.
  6. Allayna Augur

Additionally, it is a raid timer. 5 min to get to OOC but with repeating mobs resetting the OOC timer. And there is a leave NPC iirc, they are just at the entrance. They should join the party after the win for a different option to zone out other than /kickp t.
  7. Warpeace Augur

It's a mess due to the lack of time allocated to test the missions.

People asked about missions not being available and there was never an answer. Honestly that speaks for how the franchise cares about their product. Were beta testing and Dev;s can't be bothered to provide responses on things like this or have the community relations answer it.
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. Allayna Augur

9. Fenthen aka Rath

You mean the Community Resource Council?

I don't think the CRC has anything to do with this. In fact, I'm not entirely sure why there's a CRC at all because they're getting 95% ignored on everything.
  10. Warpeace Augur

No not the CRC...you know that person that manages the forums and posts randon stuff with a red name.
  11. Fenthen aka Rath

Ahh yes, Angeliana, dreamweaver, and all the predecessors before. I think they just pass on to us what's provided and/or allowed to share, I don't blame them for any of this, I think they become as frustrated as the rest of us at times.