Persona removing augs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Arishkogol, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Arishkogol New Member

I've switched personas twice now and both times when I log in the next day I notice a handful of augs (not the same ones) show up in my inventory that were previously on my armor.

The only thing that they've had in common (that my brain can see, anyways) was they were from pieces of gear that had a type 13 slot, so both the type 7 and type 13 augs got removed.
    bgator3579 and Gloomfall like this.
  2. Gloomfall Lorekeeper

I noticed this happening most frequently with my bracers, it's likely because they have the same name and different augs in them. The bug is probably getting caught on the name of the bracer with specific augs in it and pulling it in with everything that matches.

Really annoying if you ask me. At least they go to your inventory and aren't deleted. LOL
    Rijacki likes this.
  3. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It seems to be *swapping* bracers in the left and right slots, and if you have graphic ornament equipped, the bracer will inherit the graphic but without the aug.
  4. Iven the Lunatic

5. Arishkogol New Member

Oh yeah, that seems to be another commonality. The 2 times it's happened it's been my bracers (different one each time).

Purely for reference if anyone's trying to figure it out: The persona I was swapping to was a brand new one without any gear whatsoever.
    Rijacki likes this.
  6. Tildoorf New Member

Every time I switch it removes all my type 5s augments from my armor, and the type 4s from my weapons