Ignoring Zek PLayers

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by zebulikx, Dec 6, 2023.

1. zebulikx New Member

Some dude from Zek keeps spamming out Bert's general chat but when I try to ignore him I get a message saying "Ignore list was not modified" . Is there some reason players can ignore players from Zek?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

How did you activate ignore?

You have to type out /ignore Zek.playername

Then it should show as ignored when you bring up your buddy list under the ignore tab.

You cannot put cross server players in the ignore window like you can players on your own server

3. Bernel Augur

I think you can only have 100 people on your ignore list. If so, you may be hitting that limit. It's a pain when spammers just constantly create new names like:

Zek.Collectsetaa
    Zek.Collectsetab
    Zek.Collectsetac
  4. zebulikx New Member

That's the guy. I will have to check about the 100 people but I seem to be able to add other Krono buyers all the time. I did do /ignore zek.playername (and checked the spelling). But I get that message I mentioned about when ever I try to add the zek chars. BTW his other server named do seem to work to ignore just not Zek for some reason
  5. Bernel Augur

I have some of his Zek names on ignore. But in the friends window the server names aren't shown.

[IMG]
  6. Monkeychunks Augur

I don't think its one hundred. Someone mentioned once they tested it and got over 200 at that time but then stopped cause they were just random names and they had to go thru and take them all off :p
  7. Monkeychunks Augur

Capitalize the Z in Zek?
  8. Velisaris_MS Augur

They need to give us the option to just put an entire server on ignore instead of making us filter out each new alt's name from a particular server.
  9. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

/crosstells Block

/crosstells Unblock

could just be a thing.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  10. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Also, blocking names that will just be deleted and a new named character will replace it is just an utter waste of time and space on your list. EQ should tally spam notifications against the ACCOUNTS, not just the character name.
    Bernel likes this.