Overseer enhancement request!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Metanis, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Metanis Bad Company

Since the Overseer UI no longer switches us to the Active Quests page every time we start a new quest it's easy to lose track of how many quests you currently have active.

I frequently find that I have conversions that I forgot to claim. You know, you get distracted by a phone call or a spouse yelling at you!

It would be nice if the system would dynamically calculate and display the current number of active quests in the tab next to the tab header "Active Quests"

Thanks for considering this!

[IMG]
  2. Mikana Augur

Or just add it to the Quests page as well as the Active Quests page. :)
  3. Janakin Augur

I like that idea!

Could have a start quest (stay) button and a start quest (switch to active tab) button too so can click and stay or click and switch.
  4. Koutarou_E'ci Elder

Like the advanced loot window, the overseer UI always struck me as an unfinished summer intern project that was pushed live anyway.
  5. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Good suggestion.
    Nennius likes this.
  6. Paladin Augur

I am not sure how this is worth an investment of Dev time and effort.

You can only have 5 active non-conversion quests active at a time. Try to start a 6th and you will know because it will not let you.

You can only do the same conversion quest one at a time, and it only takes a few seconds to complete. In fact if a conversion quest is active or unfinished, you shouldn't see it offered, at all, on the Quest tab.

The conversion quests do not interfere with the non-conversion quests, meaning the conversion quests don't count towards the 5 max active quests.

If you start a new conversion quest, just pop to the Quest tab wait a few seconds and finish it.

If you forget, then the next time you pull up Overseer to claim / finish your quests... they will all still be there.