Fixed Old Man McKenzie missions completely broken

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Mithra, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Mithra Augur

[Tue Dec 05 16:39:28 2023] You are not a high enough level to progress the task, Ancient Heroes - Nagafen's Lair.
    [Tue Dec 05 16:39:28 2023] You receive 1 platinum, 2 gold and 4 copper as your split.
    [Tue Dec 05 16:39:28 2023] Kobold noble has been slain by

Task won't update. Also all hotkeys and macros were removed.
  2. Shord New Member

Who needs OMM when you have personas right
  3. FInlainea New Member

Task wont update either. Don't get the message about the level tho.

Also the hotkeys it's normal they save hotkeys by character names+class now instead of only character name.
  4. Koredan New Member

It seems the named at least in the nagafen's lair zone were changed to remove the 'a' in the first part of their name. This likely broke the updating of the task as quests are generally very particular with the name of the mobs that are killed.
  5. Mithra Augur

The names are the same.

It wouldn't surprise me if they broke all monster missions.
  6. Gambelit New Member

Please note I had issues getting the group tasks for Soltaris access today in katta, and it seems to be similar to the bugs bothering OMM
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.
  7. Yizashi New Member

The hotkeys can be recovered by copying your UI from the original class of your character. It seems they have separated out UIs for personas, and OMMs use this, which may or may not be intentional. What is certainly not intentional is the inability of OMM group tasks to update.
  8. Atrocity(Zak) New Member

You can't open the chest either since you can never complete the task. I killed Lady Vox out of curiosity, it just says "The Chest is tightly locked". I assume someone thought that since personas "exist" why use the old shroud system! lets change it to persona! Brilliant!
  9. GamerGramps Journeyman

"Fixed Internally"

Does that mean we have to wait until the next patch (a month from now) before this fixes the live servers?
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.
  10. Mizzer New Member

Just attempted this today as i am trying to get a rezz stick for my new paladin. Killed all the named mobs in the zone but the task does not update. Even got the chest to spawn but i cannot open it as none of the lines the task could be completed even when killing all the named mobs in the zone. Any idea on what is up? will take me years to get enough overseer coin to get enough brews to buy my rezz stick.
  11. Quickwindd New Member

This is frustrating, was trying to bank last missions prior to UF launch and ran into the same issues.
  12. Fenthen aka Rath

Yes.
  13. Meeko Developer(Code)

Dre. likes this.