Reward Window [BUGGED]

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by happylizard, Mar 27, 2023.

1. happylizard New Member

My wife is finally playing EQ with me. Every time she logs into EQ the "Select a Reward" window pops up. The window is empty except for an item icon and the 'Select Option' buttons at the bottom. Upon pressing the 'Select Option' button the main chat window will notify her, "The system is currently unable to grant your reward for Marketplace Purchase. Please try again later." Is there a fix for this? Below is the image of what pops up.

https://www.masscodex.com/reward_window_bug.png

Any help is appreciated
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Run through the Overseer tutorial. The character was mistakenly attached to an Overseer quest, once its opened up it should be fine.
  3. Loup Garou De loop de loop

Hopefully she is level 85 since you cannot do Overseer below that level.

Really bugged cause its not a marketplace purchase at all.

Plus that pearl necklace looking reward is usually a sign of a bug too

Let us know if she is level 85 so she can open Overseer and clear it
  4. happylizard New Member

Thank you for your response. When you say, "Overseer Tutorial" is that an in game tutorial? Once the tutorial is opened up it should be fine? Sorry for the noob questions and thank you for your time.
  5. happylizard New Member

She is LEVEL 116. She just started doing OVERSEERS a week or two ago and she does them every day. There are no pending quests.
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

Since you've start Overseer, open a support petition to clear it off.
  7. happylizard New Member

Thank you, once my wife gets home with needed security information for completing that, I will complete the suggested action and post the success. Again, thank you for your time.
  8. Conq Augur

Category: Other [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Sun Dec 03 17:22:27 2023

Character: Level 120 Cleric (Main)
    Zone: Palatial Guild Hall

Description: Quest Reward Window always has one blank tab, limiting my 10 tabs of rewards to only 9 useful tabs and one useless tab. It's been this way for a long time, other accounts have fixed themselves, but this, my main account, still has this issue.
    Conq
  9. Brickhaus Augur

You should petition and/or start a new thread.

Adding your personal issue to a 9 month old thread is probably not going to do anything for you.