Happy Thanksgiving & Then Fix Our Game Please

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AxanBearClaw, Nov 23, 2023.

1. AxanBearClaw Journeyman

I really hope the devs are able to enjoy thanksgiving and maybe not think too much about the complete and utter crap storm happening in EQ and elsewhere right now. But I also hope that when you come back, this problem gets well and thoroughly addressed. Many of us have loved and played this game for the better part of 20 years or more, and we want to see it continue to be a place we call home. We need a fully open communication of how this duping scandal is actually going to be fixed so that we didn't just create an entire game worth of ‘haves’ and ‘have nots’ who somehow benefitted from this bug. Bans are fine, but they’ll be right back in the game and that doesn’t fix the issue in any way, shape, or form.

I am in the camp of ‘roll it all back’ and let’s make it like it never happened, and yeah maybe slap some lovely bonus xp on us for a stretch so it’s easy to get back most of what we may lose. Yes some will lose key progression, legitimately farmed drops, etc, but that shows more love for this game and its long term health than any other solution I see.

Hope everyone enjoys the holiday.
    Brontus and not_a_rogue_22 like this.
  2. Gridban New Member

The longer they don't do something about this the worse it will become.
    Brontus likes this.
  3. Erekai Journeyman

The longer they DON'T rollback, the less likely they are going to rollback.

Quite frankly, it's already been too long. It's no longer a viable solution.
  4. OldTimeEQ1 Augur

They don't need any rollback because they acted immediately.

Read today's announcement. Only 0.22% Plat impact
  5. Ythera Augur

Rollbacks aren't really feasible given the way that krono work as a multi-game system.
  6. OldTimeEQ1 Augur

Read the latest announcement please. The Depot issues have been sorted out.