Should we be worried about a roll back next week?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

So are the new raids but those often aren't available at launch as well.
  2. uberkingkong Augur

Max level day 1,
    All AP max level week 1.
    Server first achievement for all personas max leveled.

Opposite.

It's like say
    its like perks.

If there is something you can do everyone is doing, you wanna be part of that.

Not just the talking about what the cool kids did and just gossiping.
    You want to be part of the cool kids, not gossiping about them.

So you bet day 1, going right into AP.

Of course.
    The developers are in beastmode, they getting it done, its like a few days until the deadline.Thats beastmode, your chitchat time is over now, they in beastmode, do not disturb, coding in progress. I think the community is making people paranoid.
  3. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Didnt the new bank stash thing get that same treatment. Pretty sure it was "do not use" for at least a few patches after it launched, due to yeeting everything youd put in it into space.
  4. Marton Augur

I'm guessing there won't be any rollbacks.

If some people happen to lose their mains due to persona issues, they will need to petition and CS will (or not) help them.
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yeah, I remember the "depot eating stuff" issue, but I don't remember them putting it into the expansion patch message not to use it, like they just did with personas on Test. Naturally, they've edited that part out of the Test patch message...don't know if that means things are fixed or they just didn't want the negative publicity of telling people not to use a new feature.
  6. Smokezz The Bane Crew

A lot of mistakes get made by Daybreak. But this wouldn't be something they'd rely on a patch note to say don't use Personas. I'd guess that less than 1% of people look at them. If they don't want people to use them, they'll disable them before it goes live.
    Scila and Tarvas like this.
  7. Swiss Augur

It was odd seeing that line on patch notes and had me a bit concerned. Hopefully since it was edited out that means they have a better plan or it was a mistake to include it.
  8. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It's not some great mystery.

There was an issue found after it went to Test. That issue is fixed now (on Beta, not sure about Test).
  9. KushallaFV Playing EverQuest

It’s not a mystery, then proceeds to make a statement about it still being a mystery if it’s fixed.
  10. Vanesae Journeyman

There is no beastmode for DPG yo. They believe in a proper work-life balance, it's 8-hour days, 40-hour weeks max, as it should be. Also can you say beastmode some more? I'm going to say beastmode at least once more in this post to get the point across about beastmode.

[IMG]
  11. Swiss Augur

Was this reply meant for my message?
    I didn't mean to indicate it was a big mystery, just that there was the line on test notes that got edited out and I'm hopeful that means it is resolved.
    Zunnoab likes this.
  12. Scila Augur

ukk ... have you been on beta testing?