Missing achievements since patch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Agorero, Nov 19, 2023.

1. Agorero New Member

Since the patch this past Wednesday, the 14th, I've suddenly started finding missing achievements and quests on my character (not sure it was the patch, or just that it was the last few days when I started to notice them). For example, I'd completed all mercenary, partisan, and missions in RoS, but suddenly Partisan 1 in Veeshan's Peak is showing as blank, and I'm no longer flagged for having completed everything (I checked with the guildees I was grouped with for Partisan 1 and they all still have credit for it). Other stuff - I spent a couple of weeks back about six months ago just going completing lots of the early Hunter achievements - I'd knocked off basically all of Kunark (except Mines of Nurga) and Velious, and a good chunk of Luclin - now, almost all are blank or just show one or two mobs killed. I'm guessing I'm going to find more. Except for the one missing partisans task in RoS, all the more recent xpacs seem okay - it's specific to the original and first three xpacs so far. Any help on recovery of this stuff, or clues as to what happened?
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

If you bypass, log in through the patcher once, that can clear up account issues. Else there was a temporary issue with the account server and it'll be fine next time it recaches.
  3. Agorero New Member

I always log-in through the launcher/patcher. And no, nothing's fixed, and that includes after yesterday's server shutdown and reboot.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

Second obvious question, you are looking at the right character?
  5. Agorero New Member

LOL, yes. Really the only one I play. The others are just for things like alchemy/tinkering tradeskills stuff.
  6. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

I would petition with chat logs of you completing the achievements in question
    Thunderkiks and Nennius like this.
  7. Agorero New Member

I would, but we're talking about all the hunter achievements from original and the first three xpacs. Many of those were from years ago, and even the stuff I went back and filled in was six months ago. I don't keep logs that long.
  8. Toric New Member

Did you ever find anything out? I started back a while ago and a lot of my progression, hunter are gone
  9. Toric New Member

Has anyone got any answers about this? I'm missing a lot.