Iksar Illusion Quest Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Vladden, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Vladden New Member

Category: Quest
    Date/Time: Mon Nov 20 14:03:58 2023

Character: Level 28 Enchanter (Main)
    Zone: Firiona Vie

Target NPC: Luminare Pasinia
    Target Location: -3958.00, 2631.00, -77.34, 294.25

Description: Oakwynd Server. I handed Luminare Pasinia the items necessary for the Illusion Iksar spell scroll: One Ton Warrior Totem, one Heart of Ice, one Sabertooth Tiger Mane, and one Nok Shaman Powder. She took everything except the Mane and told me to go fetch the components for her quest again.
  2. Vladden New Member

Edit on my own post. I'm dumb and I handed her a hide and not the mane, which I do have in my bags. Anyway this could be still be rectified or do I have to go hunt the components down again?
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Old style quests save state/flags on zone data, as long as the server, zone or NPC isnt repopped its still waiting for the item (thus how multiquesting was born), unless the quest got blocked from multiquesting. You should be able to hand in the mane to complete the quest, but I can't guarantee, your results may vary.
  4. Hegsheoshed Augur

Check the zone with /uptime. Unlike the Old Froglok in Lower Guk you should be able to do this using the lone missing item without having to do a mad scramble. If you do get all the items turn in that sabertooth mane first all by itself.