Laurion's Song

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nennius, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Nennius Curmudgeon

Haven't preordered yet on either account. But, are there any undead rich zones/parts in the new expansion?
  2. Randomized Augur

Begone with your Dorf Paladin shenanigans!

(I hope there's at LEAST one area that dedicated to Undead mobs) - I bought the friends and family package but haven't had time to really bounce on over to the Beta yet to check it out
    Nennius likes this.
  3. Riou EQResource

Like 1 section of 1 zone
    Allayna and Fenthen like this.
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

:(
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Thats so little! Wonder how many humanoid mobs there are in the expansion. Btw i would still get the expansion pre order the weapon ornamentations are beautiful whoever did that did a awesome job. Can come over to fv and look up my bard singdarra.

[IMG]

Just wish instead of 3 it was 999 so i can do more chars on the account.
    Cidran and Marton like this.
  6. Randomized Augur

Popped over to see the shield...I like the shield. The mace not so much :p
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Just what i use 1hb so i used that theres a bunch of other ornamentations. For a preorder its pretty nice i liked the rainbow bright ornamentations from last year too. My shaman trader next to me has those equipped.
  8. Alnitak Augur

Yes, there are. And I'll tell you a secret - some missions have undead mini-bosses too. Your pally will have things to do in LS. Preorder for those bonus ornaments - you're gonna order LS anyway (my crystal-ball prediction), so you can enjoy the ornaments just as well.
  9. Marton Augur

I like the armor on your bard.

Gold on caster robes not so much though.
    Randomized and Andarriel like this.
  10. Flatchy Court Jester

Why is your Bard wearing Bell Bottom plate pants?
  11. Tuco Augur

It's the latest in Qeynos fashion. Or it was in 1999.

[IMG]
    Nennius, Andarriel and Rijacki like this.
  12. uberkingkong Augur

One of the reasons why people stay with EQ over WoW is more real life realistic models.

Got a feeling EQ3 is gonna look less realistic as these 1999 models.
    Art team, vision back in 1999. Pretty spot on.
  13. Nennius Curmudgeon

I am going to order it. The level increase and some new zones to see is enough to make that happen.
    Tallie and Randomized like this.
  14. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

old models half elf race is my bard. I ordered expansion for new levels and tradeskills.
  15. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea casters robs suck because pretty much all of them are plain looking. i miss the days when they had designs on them. Robes are just ugly. With my wizard if you got models on im in glacial frost ornaments if you dont im in a yellow robe lol. Think the last expansion that had good looking robes was like SoD or something.
    KushallaFV likes this.
  16. Randomized Augur

Ah yes, "realistic" meaning everything is squared and boxy. Minecraft nailed the realism!
    Zunnoab and Nennius like this.
  17. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

All about gameplay or i might have tried eq2 or WoW.
    Wdor likes this.
  18. Boro Journeyman

I *need* at least one good undead spot to grind to 125, and get the new AA, and to replenish glyph AA for raids. I really don't want to have to head back to NoS Shadeweaver's Tangle and kill borderline light blues until next year's expansion for that. Solo/molo live mobs is too slow to be tolerated for Paladins. Yes, one account, no I'm not getting another to box. I can see my interest in playing dwindling if they screwed Pallies with the undead.
  19. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Hey, you might get the Scorched Bones named to pop once, maybe twice before reaching 125 grinding there.
    Tuco, Boro and Velisaris_MS like this.
  20. Riou EQResource

You will have an undead section in the laurion inn zone with at least 2 named
    Boro likes this.