Soft Fur Padding - tradeskill depot bug?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ralfie87, Nov 16, 2023.

1. ralfie87 New Member

This may not be a bug but it does state that 'And NOT Heirloom' which it clearly is.

[IMG]
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

You must be on Oakwynd, its a fake heirloom tag, its straight no trade on live.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Its likely an out of date message, and heirloom items are not allowed anyway:
    https://www.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=g1603
    What can I put into the Tradeskill Depot?

Any stackableitem that is flagged as “This item can be used in tradeskills” that does not have one of the additional attributes listed below can be placed in your Tradeskill Depot.
    Items that cannot be placed in the Tradeskill Depot even if they are flagged as “This item can be used in Tradeskills”:
    • Non-Stackable Tools (e.g., smithy hammer)
    • Tradeskill Containers (e.g., spell research kit or mixing bowl)
    • Temporary Items (e.g., Ice)
    • Attunable Items
    • Lore Items
    • No Trade items
    • Heirloom Items
    • No Storage Items
    Lastly, there are some items that are used in tradeskills, but lack a tag that confirms “This item can be used in Tradeskills”.
    This is mostly limited to Pottery glaze ingredients like Solidified Magma or Tormentor’s Hoof. These cannot be placed in the Tradeskill Depot.
  4. ralfie87 New Member

correct this is on Oakwynd
  5. ralfie87 New Member

This makes sense if the Tradeskill Depot is accessible/unlocked across the entire account. This item originally is no trade but Oakwynds server rules allow it to be heirloom. This would flag it to not be allowed in the tradeskill depot because then i could access the item on a live server.
  6. Aanuvane Augur

Not quite. The Tradeskill depot is shared between characters on the same server. Not across servers.
  7. ralfie87 New Member

Oh ok well then it is a bug because of the special permission of hierlooms on Oakwynd :)
  8. Aanuvane Augur

Not sure I'm following. Heirloom is not allowed in the tradeskill Depot nor is No Trade. So either one of those tags would make it not possible to put in the tradeskill depot.

I was simply correcting the assumption that the Tradeskill depot is shared across servers - it is not. it is only shared across characters on the same server.