Need Out of Era AA filter for AA window

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dramez, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Dramez Journeyman

With 30 expansions deep we need the another filter that hides the out of era AAs on TLP in the AA window. Currently difficult to plan or review AAs as some get maxed out and pushed to later expansions. I'd rather have a toggle that hides the out of era AAs. The expansion filter is out of order and not even alpha numeric.
    Brontus likes this.
  2. Gialana Augur

The "Can Purchase" button kind of does this, but it will also hide AAs that are in era but for which you don't have enough banked AA to purchase.
  3. Randomized Augur

There is a filter for expansions. Assuming you're caught up and playing in era, this can help.

But if you're behind and not auto-granted, then the issue still remains to a lesser extent
  4. ForumBoss Augur

You can sort by expansion, so this doesn't really bother me. What does is that some AA's are locked behind expansions but are some, including "tradeskill" with no era listed, and it's not clear that they would be buyable or not.
  5. Dramez Journeyman

Posted in the TLP section since it'll mostly effect TLP which many aren't caught up to live and wouldn't have a use for future eras until they are closer.
  6. Dramez Journeyman

Ideally that filter would be in order of release. Maybe this post could at least accomplish that.
    FranktheBank and ForumBoss like this.
  7. Loki4567 Lorekeeper

A) I agree that some kind of filtering tool would he nice.

B) The AA tool on raidloot.com pretty well does what you're asking for w/r to showing the ranks amd costs of AA lines during specific expacs.

C) Speaking personally, I avoid getting super hot and sweaty over which AA to buy when. Buy what you think you need, run out of points, make more, rinse and repeat. Way less stress. You'll get em all eventually anyway.

That being said raidloot does a good job of giving you an advanced look at what's available.
    minimind likes this.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Would be nice to be able to sort by level also, for when your playing catch up on an alt.
    Barton likes this.
  9. Iyacc Augur

A "nice to have" would be if you selected a specific expansion there was either a checkbox or it just only showed you how many you could get for that expansion. I don't care that I can have 100 levels of Supermonk at Live when I'm in SoD and just need to plan out the AA through level 4.
  10. Dramez Journeyman

I didn't know about raidloot's AA tools. Thank you very much!
  11. FranktheBank Augur

Honestly I don't even understand how the expac list is ordered.
  12. coltongrundy Augur

I just wish the AA window had an "Expansion" column instead of a "Category" column. The difference is some AAs have "Category" set to "Tradeskill" but they do show up correctly if you filter for expansion. But just looking at the window you can't tell what expansion the tradeskill masteries are tied to. You have to select different expansions until it appears in the list and then you know its that expansion. Why not just put the expansion name in the list? I don't see how "Tradeskill" category is more beneficial than listing the actual expansion.
    ForumBoss likes this.