3 months in...Sverag,Stronghold of Rage

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Anihilator-Emarr, Oct 27, 2023.

1. Anihilator-Emarr Journeyman

STILL NO WEREWOLVES on Emarr, constantly alll the other Mob Races are up, no matter who has won the invasion, but no damn werewolves, down to just 2 mobs to complete all hunters, Dewmane and Lorebright , requires werewolves as trash mobs to kill, in chance of named spawning at the different points........
    Skuz and Barton like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Skuz likes this.
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

with the bonus active it might be a good time to try again.
    • 200% more likely rare spawns
    Skuz likes this.
  4. ddraigoch Journeyman

Bolvirks have been in charge for a week now...no kobolds to spawn Ironpaw. Haven't even seen any invasion emotes.
  5. Toukan Augur

SO SO SO glad that zone is indented...
    Nennius, Thunderkiks and CatsPaws like this.
  6. Orbital101 Augur

200% or 1000% bonus wont matter much in Szverag even with the rigth race sometime you have one chance at the rare and then another race spawn in its place even so the zone is mostly populated by X race. Best you can do is sit at the PH spot even if its not the right race.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  7. ddraigoch Journeyman

Giants are still in control after 2 more weeks. This is broken.
  8. Knifen Augur

Negative Ghost Rider, you must complete it, you owe it to yourself to get as frustrated as everyone else that did it.
  9. Knifen Augur

Its been a while since I did this, I dont think we did anything with killing mobs in the zone before it. I thought we followed around with the attackers and helped them win the zone war, granted most of the attackers attacked us as well but just dont kill em, help em.

Im thought just watching them attack on their own will result in the same mob type being there over and over.

IE if giants are up now, wait in zone for the next phase of attackers, and if the attackers are wolves, follow around and kill all the giants.

It might go against what alakzam says to do but it I did get the hunter done, weeks and week and weeks of going after it.