Luclin Primer +AA primer would help

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ilshade, Oct 4, 2023.

1. Ilshade Augur

looking for a Luclin Primer +AA primer would help
    never played past Vel (since 20+ years ago) so kinda need a bit of help pls and thnx
  2. Mrjon3s Augur

So what class are you? But really you want max lvl and then to start grinding AAs unless your getting pled. Then buy whatever your class needs. Tanks need defensives, dps offensives, healers healing crit.
  3. Herf Augur

I'm not sure a Luclin primer per se exists, but you may find this website useful as you can look up class equipment and such by Expansion.

https://www.eqprogression.com/
  4. Chopsuey Augur

5. phatmattfu New Member

Does anyone have anything else to add to this? I'm in same boat as OP. Leveling a BST with a druid box.

I've got most components for Earring of Solistice and some mid range gear saved up.

Any other worthwhile quests or interesting zones to check out?

Thanks!
    Grimroot
  6. Manerz Journeyman

7. Fables07 New Member

8. phatmattfu New Member

Thank you for the links all! Perfect!
  9. Ilshade Augur

still not much information out there on Lucian - need some info on BST class and how AA's work now?
  10. phatmattfu New Member

https://www.raidloot.com/aa
    You can sort AA's by class and expansion on that site.

I will probably prioritize Paragon of spirit first, then defensive aa's. Natural durability, combat stability/ agility etc. MGB and companion discipline for pet hold if you raid. BST's need so many aa's, they do everything.
  11. Chopsuey Augur

If you want to increase your damage the most outside of weapons, get a dot focus. Burning Affliction 3 I think is the best available? Might be something from velious raids I'm forgetting that could be heirloom on Oakwynd. I did the coldain military wristguard quest for my phinny bst for BA3. Coldain Military Wristguard :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM (allakhazam.com)