Paladin 1.5 (Bone Collector's Bag)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dadinal, Oct 27, 2023.

1. Dadinal New Member

Recently this morning, petitioned unable to turn in item to NPC and CSR directed me to post here. This is currently on the Test server.

Category: NPC Turn-in Can Repro
    Date/Time: Fri Oct 27 15:39:00 2023

Character: Level 120 Paladin (Main)
    Zone: Dawnshroud Peaks

Target NPC: Denns Rootenpaw
    Target Location: 1343.00, -1368.670, 88.00

Description: "Bone Collector’s Bag (4-slot container)", is what Denns provides to the player to fill with 3 bones. I acquired 3x Dark Skeleton Remains from their respective zones (from Umbral, Grey, Temple Ssra) and combined them into "Bone Collector’s Bag". When I try to hand into him he does not take the item. He is supposed to hand back "Enchanted Bone Powder".

As it stands now, after spending hours farming the bones for this step in the epic 1.5, I cannot progress. Below is the response from CSR:

"I wanted to get back to you regarding your troubles with what may very well be a bugged or malfunctioning mechanic within EverQuest. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you today. Please be sure to submit a bug report at https://everquest.com/bugs, so that our team can look into the issue further. During this time, CS is unable to manually adjust your issue for immediate correction, as this will need to be looked into by our team."
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Anything that doesn't have an active KB topic on the issue gets this response.

99% of the time in epic quests the player has missed a hail or a character flag, maybe the writeup being used is deficient. EQProgression warns that there may be items that are unable to be pre-looted.

Also, are you equipping your 1.0 for the duration of this? Lots of epic quests are coded at a step to check that before progressing.
  3. Dadinal New Member

In order to get to this point, no flag could have been missed as the NPC bugged not taking the combined bag is the one who gave me the empty bag to fill. I am not pre-looting any items, I am going step by step at his time (got the empty bag, went and farmed the bones over a two day period). 1.0 was in my top bag, I just equiped and tried to turn it in again, bag comes back to cursor also it says trade complete with Denns Rootenpaw.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

Just to check, you did click the "combine" button on the bag after putting in the bones? Not just add the bones and hand it. Is it no longer a container and does the lore tab say "ready to be returned"?
    Monkeychunks likes this.
  5. Monkeychunks Augur

I was just doing my shaman 1.5 and while killing Sun Revenants in the Grey I noticed a lot of those Dark Skeleton bones. So you may want to double check that you have the right ones instead and not doubled up from one zone.It would be easy to overlook it in your inventory and pull two of the same

Also you can easily miss a flag if not done in the right order, my shaman has a step that if you miss it early on by not following the full conversation with the npc then you don't know until 11 steps later when that next step does not work.

I wonder, since you mention it took you hours if you do have the right items. The ones in the Grey dropped in 5 minutes? Really at level 120 none of the steps took that long on 1.5.

And one more thought, the fishing step and the soulstone shard steps might not be items you can pre loot.
  6. Dadinal New Member

Correct, I have combined the 3 different bones from the 3 different zones and have the final bag. Trade completes with the final bag and it remains on my cursor.

You are looking at the drop that is easiest to obtain for this step. Next easiest is Ssra and then Umbral (this is what took me hours; time does not mean is was difficult, just a very rare drop).

I am not skipping steps nor trying to pre-loot any items (fishing step is already completed). I am going line by line as displayed. Not sure how to insert a picture but the item I have is the combined bag with the lore text Ready to be returned or something to that effect (not currently logged in)
  7. Hegsheoshed Augur

I would try backtracking to the previous step and see if Mikhal gives you the locket again. Since you have Rithnok's Soulstone currently but no locket you should be able to get the locket again for another hand in.
  8. Dadinal New Member

Before I submitted my petition I had the same thought process. You are able to get another locket, ran back turned it in for another finger bone. When you return to Mikhal and then turn it in, it says trade complete but you don’t get the text like the first time you do the turn in. So neither Mikhal nor Denns will take the finger bone.

I figured if I could get the empty bag container again, I could hand in my combined bag. This was all stated with a screen shot showing the item in question, plus the chat logs showing the trades completing and the items being returned with no accompanying text. I thin what I am hung up on is the fact I have the required item for turn in, the only way to obtain said item is to get the empty bag from Denns. So this guy gave me a bag, I had to put the correct items in to combine the bag, now he won’t take the bag? Not sure what missed step or flagging issue could be present given all the facts to this situation or why my steps could not be verified.

Thanks to everyone asking for details and hopefully my responses are shedding some light. Not entirely sure how this will be address but I am seriously contemplating rolling another pally just to get to this step to see what happens. Otherwise, how does this get fixed until another pally tries the 1.5?
  9. Hegsheoshed Augur

Reading through my log for my gnome paladin I see that I pre looted the bones. I tend to do things like that for a reason as if it was mentioned to do so and I am wondering if something has been changed in the write up.

[Fri May 24 21:11:29 2019] Mikhal Young says, 'You have found her in Mons Letalis? This is her fingerbone, what has happened? She has turned into a skeleton? Oh my, this is grave news indeed. Show this fingerbone to Denns, maybe he can figure out a way to investigate this dire situation.'
    [Fri May 24 21:11:30 2019] You gain party experience (with a bonus)!
    [Fri May 24 21:11:32 2019] Your mercenary waived an upkeep cost of 36 plat, and 5 gold or 1 Bayle Mark and your mercenary upkeep cost timer has been reset to 15 minutes.
    [Fri May 24 21:11:48 2019] You say, 'Hail, Denns Rootenpaw'
    [Fri May 24 21:11:49 2019] Denns Rootenpaw says, 'Can I help you? Can't you see that I'm busy right now.''
    [Fri May 24 21:11:56 2019] You make a rude gesture at Denns Rootenpaw.
    [Fri May 24 21:12:11 2019] Denns Rootenpaw says, 'What is this? Drema's fingerbone? While I don't usually help paladins, in this situation I will help you and Mikhal investigate this tragedy. Here is what will need to be done: Take this bag and collect three dark skeleton remains, found somewhere here in Luclin. Bring them back to me so that I can cast a dark spell on it. The spell will turn bones into powder, a powder that should revive Drema long enough to have her explain what occurred. Go now and find these bones.'
    [Fri May 24 21:12:12 2019] You gain party experience (with a bonus)!
    [Fri May 24 21:12:35 2019] You have fashioned the items together to create something new: Bone Collector's Bag.
    [Fri May 24 21:12:43 2019] Denns Rootenpaw says, 'Very well, I have turned this collection of bones into powder. Take this powder to Drema and see if it awakens her. Good luck, knight.'
    [Fri May 24 21:12:43 2019] You gain party experience (with a bonus)!
  10. Dadinal New Member

Here is my logs (removed a bunch of spam but in essenc, this is what it looked like leading up to the hand in.

[Fri Oct 27 10:12:18 2023] --You have looted a Dark Skeleton Remains from disturbed elysian remains's corpse.--
    [Fri Oct 27 10:13:20 2023] You have fashioned the items together to create something new: Bone Collector's Bag.
    [Fri Oct 27 10:15:33 2023] LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
    [Fri Oct 27 10:15:44 2023] You have entered Dawnshroud Peaks.
    [Fri Oct 27 10:16:50 2023] You become visible.
    [Fri Oct 27 10:16:51 2023] You offered 1 Bone Collector's Bag to Denns Rootenpaw.
    [Fri Oct 27 10:16:52 2023] You complete the trade with Denns Rootenpaw.
    [Fri Oct 27 10:16:52 2023] Bone Collector's Bag cannot be dropped, traded, or sold because it is No Trade.
    [Fri Oct 27 10:16:56 2023] You offered 1 Bone Collector's Bag to Denns Rootenpaw.
    [Fri Oct 27 10:16:58 2023] You complete the trade with Denns Rootenpaw.
    [Fri Oct 27 10:17:02 2023] You say, 'Hail, Denns Rootenpaw'
    [Fri Oct 27 10:17:02 2023] Denns Rootenpaw says, 'Can I help you? Can't you see that I'm busy right now.''
    [Fri Oct 27 10:17:15 2023] You offered 1 Bone Collector's Bag to Denns Rootenpaw.
    [Fri Oct 27 10:17:16 2023] You complete the trade with Denns Rootenpaw.
    [Fri Oct 27 10:17:19 2023] You offered 1 Bone Collector's Bag to Mikhal Young.
    [Fri Oct 27 10:17:21 2023] Mikhal Young says, 'I have no need for this, Triggae. You can have it back.'
    [Fri Oct 27 10:17:21 2023] You complete the trade with Mikhal Young.
  11. Hegsheoshed Augur

Looking at my log file I see that I did talk with Mikhal at an earlier date. I did not get that bag for the combine until I returned and gave Mikhal the finger. I note that I did also give Denns the finger twice but in a Jeffer's Morning way. It should be an on the spot combine. I think this was mentioned in the write up which I noted may have been changed.
  12. Dadinal New Member

So because I combined it outside of the dawnshroud zone maybe it bugged me, is that what you’re speculating? There is no way at this point to get another empty bag because Mikhal won’t take the finger again. I don’t think CSR will assist especially with them telling me to post a bug. I now there is lots of ongoing bugs / things breaking especially with Test server where I am playing, but I wonder how to get some dev eyes to take a look for clarity or am I just plum out of luck with the 1.5/2.0 for paladin.

I toyed with running it back on another pally, but I think at this point, I’m all EverQuest’ed out. Haven’t even really logged in since this halted my plans. I think the last thing I can try, wait for patch day and attempt another turn in or finger one turn in. After that, it would be up to devs and hopefully it was just a me thing and not an actual bug.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Came across this note in an old pally walk thru

Part II - Drema's Soulstone
    [ ] Talk to Mikhal Young, in Dawnshroud Peaks (approx. loc 1340.84, -1287.55). Receive: Drema's Locket.
    [ ] Talk to Drema Young, in Mons Letalis (approx. loc 837.45, -1282.73). Give her the locket. Receive: Drema's Fingerbone.
    [ ] Return to Mikhal Young. Give him the fingerbone. Receive: Drema's Fingerbone.
    [ ] Talk to Denns Rootenpaw (gnome in same camp, by the fire). Give him the fingerbone. Receive: A Bone Collector's Bag.
    ---Note: You have to have the invisible flag from Irak for the proper response from these NPCs.

Did you skip Irak per chance?
  14. Dadinal New Member

Not to my knowledge. If there is an invisible flag, since he (Denns) gave me the bag in the first place, I would assume the flag was checked prior no? I reckon it couldn't hurt to run back out to Irak and redo all the hails and try to turn in the bag again.
  15. Dadinal New Member

Here are logs from last week:
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:35 2023] Irak Altil regards you indifferently -- You could probably win this fight. (Lvl: 72)
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:37 2023] You say, 'Hail, Irak Altil'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:37 2023] Irak Altil says, 'Ah Triggae, it is so good to see you again. I hope my sword has been treating you well. What [brings you here], friend?'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:39 2023] You say, 'brings you here'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:39 2023] Irak Altil says, 'Yes, what is your purpose here? Perhaps you are curious as to how I've gotten here? Would you [like me to tell you]?'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:40 2023] You say, 'like me to tell you'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:40 2023] Irak Altil says, 'Let us start at the beginning. I, in my mortal form, was a follower of Quellious. As a young paladin, my tutors early on noticed my talents at spell-casting and my skills as a swordsman. I surpassed all of my mentor's expectations but I still had a [lot to learn].'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:41 2023] You say, 'lot to learn'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:41 2023] Irak Altil says, 'My knowledge grew quickly, to the point where I could not learn anymore from my mentors. One day, I was given the choice of learning from a new master, one that rarely teaches knights. To be taught by him, I was given a series of rites that I had to pass. The path was long and difficult, but I was able to [impress my new master] and convince him to teach me.'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:42 2023] You say, 'impress my new master'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:43 2023] Irak Altil says, 'Oh yes, I apologize if this sounds like boasting, but my master was both impressed and surprised with my progress. He took me as his student. Years later I had gained all the knowledge I could acquire from my master and I was able to craft a great sword, the Fiery Defender. At this point in my life I decided to on a mission to help people in need, to promote the paladin ideals to those that wished to listen, and spread the word of my Lady Quellious. However, this is not [where the story ends].'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:43 2023] You say, 'where the story ends'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:44 2023] Irak Altil says, 'A few years after I set out on my own, I met a man named Kirak Vil. Despite being a dark elf, I welcomed him as an equal. Though I was cautious, I decided to teach him the ideals of paladins; courage, honor, truth, as well as all of the other ideals that encompass our lives. One day something [bad happened].'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:44 2023] You say, 'bad happened'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:45 2023] Irak Altil says, 'Kirak one day turned on me. We set on an expedition deep inside Old Paineel to save a kidnapped child, when a creature named a Thought Tormentor attacked us. Kirak did not help defend me and our small expedition. Last thing I remember before blacking out was a being named the Keeper of the Tombs drawing the life out of me. I [remember little after that].'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:45 2023] You say, 'remember little after that'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:45 2023] Irak Altil says, 'I have intermittent memories of being tormented and imprisoned in the Fear plane. I was stripped of my dignity and honor, and all that was left was a shade of my former self. Most of my vivid memories of that time consisted of unbearable flashes of pain. With whatever cognitive thought that remained, I prayed to Quellious to give me strength. That is when you came to my side and [saved me].'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:46 2023] You say, 'saved me'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:47 2023] Irak Altil says, 'Yes, by giving me the honor of wielding my sword, shield, and armor, I was set free from my torment in that wretched place. I was still not whole, however. I journeyed to many places in Norrath, looking for a place to sacrifice myself upon the spear of pain. I eventually found my way to some of the [outer Planes].'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:48 2023] You say, 'outer Planes'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:48 2023] Irak Altil says, 'As I stepped foot into the Plane of Tranquility, my soul began to yearn to be complete. This must have been a gift given to me by my Lady Quellious. I ventured into the Plane of Valor and this is when the Lord Mithaniel Marr found me and felt my suffering. I was summoned to the Temple of Marr and upon arrival, I was greeted and welcomed by every knight there. While I commanded respect in my former self, nothing I had ever experience was as intense as this. For the first time after the betrayal, I had felt complete. Lord Mithaniel and his priests gathered around me and chanted for three straight days. What happened next was [unbelievable].'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:49 2023] You say, 'unbelievable'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:49 2023] Irak Altil says, 'My soul and the lifeless bones that were my body began to burn like fire. It felt both painful and soothing at the same time. Energy poured out of my body and then a flash of light occurred, I passed out shortly thereafter. During my slumber, the Goddess of Love nurtured my mind and kept me company. I awoke a week later to find myself still in the Temple of Marr. The priests of Marr took care of me during my [transformation].'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:50 2023] You say, 'transformation'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:50 2023] Irak Altil says, 'Indeed, Lord Mithaniel endowed me with this body and spoke to me, he said "My brother, while you are not a follower of Marr, I offer you a place of brotherhood here in the Halls of Honor. Your courage and perseverance are extremely commendable and I would like you to serve in my army." Honored by the ascension Lord Mithaniel had given me, I still had to take time to [consider] the offer.'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:51 2023] You say, 'consider'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:51 2023] Irak Altil says, 'Yes, I was afraid my Lady Quellious would be saddened if I stayed in Mithaniel's realm. So I prayed to her and asked for guidance. My Lady appeared to me in my dreams and praised me for my loyalty. She then gave me approval to serve as a Soldier of Marr and offered me a place in her realm once my services to Lord Mithaniel were over. I was most [honored] and grateful at the same time.'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:52 2023] You say, 'honored'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:52 2023] Irak Altil says, 'Honored is an understatement. I was overwhelmed by the fact that the god of Valor and Honor chose me to serve in his army. I was also overwhelmed by my own god's offer to serve her after my tour was done in this plane. I try to be very humble about this honor, for that is a virtue held dear to all paladins. Now that my story is over, I [require something of you].'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:53 2023] You say, 'require something of you'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:54 2023] Irak Altil says, 'When I ascended to this plane and was transformed, Mithaniel gave me a specific purpose. I was graced with the ability to sense others who were like me, others who were tortured and tormented. I have a sensitivity to other poor beings that have been tormented the same way as me. I would like you to find these beings who were being tortured, and perhaps that may shed some light on my past. I have had a few [visions] on what may help you find these other tormented beings.'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:54 2023] You say, 'visions'
    [Thu Oct 26 13:24:55 2023] Irak Altil says, 'I have had visions recently of various beings who have been captured by some foreign minion and tortured. The visions all were similar in nature. Very horrible things were done to these beings, very gruesome things. As the being kept fighting the pain and anguish, more torture was applied to break them...it was a horrible vision. A spell was casted mid-way though this ritual and the tormented being was held in a stasis. I felt a tugging at my soul, and I saw that the being's soul was being pulled from their body. The soul was removed from the being and imprisoned in a crystal of foreign origin. My only guess is that whoever is behind this ploy has been stealing the souls of various races of Norrath for some dark purpose. Help those that are tormented, find the crystals, and this will help you find the minions behind this plot. Go now noble Crusader!'

Here are log from right now:
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:12 2023] You say, 'Hail, Irak Altil'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:15 2023] You appear.
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:16 2023] You say, 'Hail, Irak Altil'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:16 2023] Irak Altil says, 'Ah Triggae, it is so good to see you again. I hope my sword has been treating you well. What [brings you here], friend?'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:17 2023] You say, 'brings you here'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:18 2023] Irak Altil says, 'Yes, what is your purpose here? Perhaps you are curious as to how I've gotten here? Would you [like me to tell you]?'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:19 2023] You say, 'like me to tell you'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:19 2023] Irak Altil says, 'Let us start at the beginning. I, in my mortal form, was a follower of Quellious. As a young paladin, my tutors early on noticed my talents at spell-casting and my skills as a swordsman. I surpassed all of my mentor's expectations but I still had a [lot to learn].'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:20 2023] You say, 'lot to learn'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:20 2023] Irak Altil says, 'My knowledge grew quickly, to the point where I could not learn anymore from my mentors. One day, I was given the choice of learning from a new master, one that rarely teaches knights. To be taught by him, I was given a series of rites that I had to pass. The path was long and difficult, but I was able to [impress my new master] and convince him to teach me.'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:21 2023] You say, 'impress my new master'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:22 2023] Irak Altil says, 'Oh yes, I apologize if this sounds like boasting, but my master was both impressed and surprised with my progress. He took me as his student. Years later I had gained all the knowledge I could acquire from my master and I was able to craft a great sword, the Fiery Defender. At this point in my life I decided to on a mission to help people in need, to promote the paladin ideals to those that wished to listen, and spread the word of my Lady Quellious. However, this is not [where the story ends].'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:23 2023] You say, 'where the story ends'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:23 2023] Irak Altil says, 'A few years after I set out on my own, I met a man named Kirak Vil. Despite being a dark elf, I welcomed him as an equal. Though I was cautious, I decided to teach him the ideals of paladins; courage, honor, truth, as well as all of the other ideals that encompass our lives. One day something [bad happened].'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:24 2023] You say, 'bad happened'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:24 2023] Irak Altil says, 'Kirak one day turned on me. We set on an expedition deep inside Old Paineel to save a kidnapped child, when a creature named a Thought Tormentor attacked us. Kirak did not help defend me and our small expedition. Last thing I remember before blacking out was a being named the Keeper of the Tombs drawing the life out of me. I [remember little after that].'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:25 2023] You say, 'remember little after that'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:25 2023] Irak Altil says, 'I have intermittent memories of being tormented and imprisoned in the Fear plane. I was stripped of my dignity and honor, and all that was left was a shade of my former self. Most of my vivid memories of that time consisted of unbearable flashes of pain. With whatever cognitive thought that remained, I prayed to Quellious to give me strength. That is when you came to my side and [saved me].'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:26 2023] You say, 'saved me'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:26 2023] Irak Altil says, 'Yes, by giving me the honor of wielding my sword, shield, and armor, I was set free from my torment in that wretched place. I was still not whole, however. I journeyed to many places in Norrath, looking for a place to sacrifice myself upon the spear of pain. I eventually found my way to some of the [outer Planes].'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:28 2023] You say, 'outer Planes'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:28 2023] Irak Altil says, 'As I stepped foot into the Plane of Tranquility, my soul began to yearn to be complete. This must have been a gift given to me by my Lady Quellious. I ventured into the Plane of Valor and this is when the Lord Mithaniel Marr found me and felt my suffering. I was summoned to the Temple of Marr and upon arrival, I was greeted and welcomed by every knight there. While I commanded respect in my former self, nothing I had ever experience was as intense as this. For the first time after the betrayal, I had felt complete. Lord Mithaniel and his priests gathered around me and chanted for three straight days. What happened next was [unbelievable].'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:29 2023] You say, 'unbelievable'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:30 2023] Irak Altil says, 'My soul and the lifeless bones that were my body began to burn like fire. It felt both painful and soothing at the same time. Energy poured out of my body and then a flash of light occurred, I passed out shortly thereafter. During my slumber, the Goddess of Love nurtured my mind and kept me company. I awoke a week later to find myself still in the Temple of Marr. The priests of Marr took care of me during my [transformation].'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:30 2023] You say, 'transformation'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:31 2023] Irak Altil says, 'Indeed, Lord Mithaniel endowed me with this body and spoke to me, he said "My brother, while you are not a follower of Marr, I offer you a place of brotherhood here in the Halls of Honor. Your courage and perseverance are extremely commendable and I would like you to serve in my army." Honored by the ascension Lord Mithaniel had given me, I still had to take time to [consider] the offer.'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:32 2023] You say, 'consider'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:32 2023] Irak Altil says, 'Yes, I was afraid my Lady Quellious would be saddened if I stayed in Mithaniel's realm. So I prayed to her and asked for guidance. My Lady appeared to me in my dreams and praised me for my loyalty. She then gave me approval to serve as a Soldier of Marr and offered me a place in her realm once my services to Lord Mithaniel were over. I was most [honored] and grateful at the same time.'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:33 2023] You say, 'honored'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:33 2023] Irak Altil says, 'Honored is an understatement. I was overwhelmed by the fact that the god of Valor and Honor chose me to serve in his army. I was also overwhelmed by my own god's offer to serve her after my tour was done in this plane. I try to be very humble about this honor, for that is a virtue held dear to all paladins. Now that my story is over, I [require something of you].'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:34 2023] You say, 'require something of you'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:35 2023] Irak Altil says, 'When I ascended to this plane and was transformed, Mithaniel gave me a specific purpose. I was graced with the ability to sense others who were like me, others who were tortured and tormented. I have a sensitivity to other poor beings that have been tormented the same way as me. I would like you to find these beings who were being tortured, and perhaps that may shed some light on my past. I have had a few [visions] on what may help you find these other tormented beings.'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:36 2023] You say, 'visions'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:16:36 2023] Irak Altil says, 'I have had visions recently of various beings who have been captured by some foreign minion and tortured. The visions all were similar in nature. Very horrible things were done to these beings, very gruesome things. As the being kept fighting the pain and anguish, more torture was applied to break them...it was a horrible vision. A spell was casted mid-way though this ritual and the tormented being was held in a stasis. I felt a tugging at my soul, and I saw that the being's soul was being pulled from their body. The soul was removed from the being and imprisoned in a crystal of foreign origin. My only guess is that whoever is behind this ploy has been stealing the souls of various races of Norrath for some dark purpose. Help those that are tormented, find the crystals, and this will help you find the minions behind this plot. Go now noble Crusader!'
    ----
    [Tue Oct 31 04:22:05 2023] LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
    [Tue Oct 31 04:22:15 2023] You have entered Dawnshroud Peaks.
    [Tue Oct 31 04:22:26 2023] Your Mount Blessing Azia spell did not take hold. (Blocked by Mount Blessing Jaka.)
    [Tue Oct 31 04:23:00 2023] You offered 1 Bone Collector's Bag to Denns Rootenpaw.
    [Tue Oct 31 04:23:01 2023] You say, 'Hail, Denns Rootenpaw'
    [Tue Oct 31 04:23:01 2023] Denns Rootenpaw says, 'Can I help you? Can't you see that I'm busy right now.''
    [Tue Oct 31 04:23:03 2023] You complete the trade with Denns Rootenpaw.

Still ill not take the bag unfortunately. Thanks for all the input so far everyone and apart of me wanted CatsPaws to be correct so I could just move on, lol.