Why does Loyalist carry items not sold?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veteran_BetaTester, Oct 28, 2023.

1. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

2. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

NPCs never sell their worn equipped.
    Nennius likes this.
  3. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Why does NPC wear clothes??!??
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Where is this you have to sell things you carry rule? I missed that one.
    Nennius likes this.
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

To stay warm ?
    Andarriel and fransisco like this.
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

An unwritten rule. :)
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Is the unwritten rule written? Or is it an unwritten unwritten rule?
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

Depends upon the circumstances and degree of urgency.
  9. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

The Loyalist merchants' weapons and shields are ornaments available in the DB Marketplace. If you hail one, they will tell you that, too.
  10. Drewie Augur

As Alerynril the Loyal herself says:

'I know not from whence these funds arrive to this world, but there is a [marketplace] that will offer you goods for those funds. Some of it is so interesting I am wielding some of it. You can ask me what I am [holding] in my right hand or you can ask me what [shield] I am wearing.'
    Syylke_EMarr and Rijacki like this.
  11. Mikana Augur

You used to be able to change their clothes by giving them armor - used to see red-plate-wearing NPCs, where they had been given mage-summoned plate :)
  12. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

Dressing the Priest of Discord used to be a 'right of passage' for new mages as they would get the summoned armor.
  13. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

" DB Marketplace " not correct.
    I did forget about the hail, I never hail that npc. But it is not sold in the DB Marketplace as you see in the picture.
  14. chungus Journeyman

A lot of them have been but are unfortunately not right now, I always check marketplace for a chance that guktan or rune forged are put back on for a few days, I believe the last time was summer of 2021 that bow was on there
    Rijacki likes this.