[Oakwynd] <Positive Disposition> Tight-knit, Euro Time Zone Guild

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Everhaste33, May 19, 2023.

1. Everhaste33 New Member

Greetings, fellow adventurers of Oakwynd!

We're looking to form a tight-knit community for the upcoming TLP focused on keeping a positive, drama-free attitude.

<Positive Disposition> isn't going to be the largest guild and we don't plan on being the first for anything. Our goal is to build a group of likeminded players to explore the content we can, instead of just filling ranks to hit the biggest target available. If that means we can clear all content in era, great! But, if that means we're an expansion behind, then we'll at least have fun raiding it! We're focused on quality of people over quantity of players.

Raid times: Mon/Wed/Sat CET 8pm (7pm UK/11am PST/2pm EST)
    Loot Distribution: Suicide Kings, no required RA, Boxes welcome
    Discord: https://discord.gg/p6xHQXkVj

Feel Free to come check out our discord and bring any questions you have with you.

-Crew
  2. Crowfoot New Member

OLD Lemmings are especially welcome secondary guildname is <Lemmings Retirment Home>.
    None ex Lemmings also very welcome, we just want positive people who want to have fun and kill some pixels with us!
  3. Tern New Member

"Loot Distribution: Suicide Kings'

Sorry, what does this mean?
    jeskola likes this.
  4. jeskola pheerie

Per google
    When loot is dropped, the person who wants it and is nearest the top of the list wins the loot and goes to the bottom of the list. Players who are not currently in the raid do not move up or down in the lists. If no-one wants the item, it is up to the guild to decide what to do with it.
    Tern likes this.
  5. Tigi New Member

Sounds interesting, we will give it a whirl. Looking forwards to meeting everyone on Wednesday.
  6. Malloran New Member

The discord link doesn't work
  7. Canardvc Lorekeeper

Lil' correction on raid times :
    mon / wed : 8PM CET.
    sat : 9PM CET.

See you in Kunark :)
  8. Canardvc Lorekeeper

Kunark is good, come join us !
  9. Canardvc Lorekeeper

10. Canardvc Lorekeeper

Still here. Stronger than ever :D
  11. Plonker New Member

Hi,is this guild still running ?
    How many members on during uk evening.
  12. Vitiated New Member

Discord link expired
  13. Murrdok New Member

Updated Discord link https://discord.gg/eY4C6vZmj

Should be good for 30 days

Looking forward to Luclin, could use more DPS classes but recruitment is open for all!
    Fuzzbutt likes this.
  14. Fuzzbutt Elder

Gives "Invalid invite" message with new link
  15. Tachyon Augur

great crew! moving along well
  16. Fuzzbutt Elder

I have 60 Rogue 60 Shadowknight 60 Cleric 60 Necromancer and 60 Bard all on the same account so I don't box. Looking for a guild that raids during the day with me being on Central Time in the states which if I read it right would be 1pm start time for me. I just have to be done by 5:30 pm my time.
  17. Tachyon Augur

generally 2pm start est (my time), 3 hr raid give or take, acceptable to leave early
    Fuzzbutt likes this.
  18. Fuzzbutt Elder

Sounds like a fit, hope to see a valid discord link or should i look for someone in game?
  19. Murrdok New Member

20. Murrdok New Member

I updated the Discord link, but hit up any member in game and they can either invite or refer you to someone!