Not A Bug Ulgin Darkhammer (Korascian Warrens)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by cerblade, Oct 3, 2023.

1. Linksfather New Member

Thank you for responding. The previous poster is correct. We got 5 quests out of this guy on hold. Its frustrating is all. I appreciate the help
  2. Pikollo Augur

I like this option.
  3. Siphon New Member

It sounds like this was scrapped. Only a few hours.
  4. Subpoena Journeyman

Any update?
  5. Subpoena Journeyman

Ulgin is STILL missing. Would love a solution for the masses, please.
  6. Siphon New Member

Can you put the quest guy back in game on none tlp servers?
    Subpoena likes this.
  7. Subpoena Journeyman

Is there an ETA for a fix on non TLP servers?
  8. Synellee New Member

Looking for an update on Ulgin please and thank you. Still waiting to finish Timeshear and Rallosian Battlefigure.
    Subpoena likes this.
  9. Mispusaa New Member

Would be nice to be able to finish off the Timeshear and Rallosian Battle Figure. Do we have any solution soon?...
    Subpoena likes this.
  10. Tutankamen Augur

Why would this be removed on live servers? Literally *no* one is going to cheese some 10 year old raid for "gear" on live. This is why I and so many others DESPISE TLP servers. This is now stopping live servers from doing things like getting RK3 spells, and completing achievements. Please fix this. Leave it off TLP but add the dude on live. Please.
    Mesil, Subpoena and Siphon like this.
  11. Mesil Lorekeeper

Pleases put back on live servers.
  12. Linksfather New Member

What do you mean? We need this guy up on TLP
  13. Pikollo Augur

So live servers hate when a 10 year old raid is disabled cuz they can't get rank3s? Fairly sure you blow past 85 and don't need your rk3. And if you're 85 you're not solo'ing or boxing the raid obviously you have a higher level toon doing it for you. Achievements I can understand. But just because a handful of people want to do achievements making a claim like "live hates TLP" is kinda bold.

Besides this effects us 1000x more then you as we are in era for this.
  14. Siphon New Member

Twincast rank 3 is still best you can use in current game. Has not been upgraded in since level 85. So this is valid in end game and live is held up till it's back in the game.
  15. Pikollo Augur

I stand corrected then. I wouldn't think a spell so old would carry so far.
  16. Subpoena Journeyman

Bump. Any ETA for a fix on Live please?
  17. Vitaez Journeyman

yah, he was back in yesterday!