Lodizal - Oakwynd FTE

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Slaps, Oct 19, 2023.

1. Slaps Journeyman

Can you please remove FTE from Lodizal and or reduce his spawn timer significantly.

He is not available for a DZ kill and is regularly being kited by individuals who are waiting for assistance to show up, when other groups/raids are present to kill him but are unable to due to the FTE locking.

Thank you.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  2. Phased Sullon Zek Lorekeeper

Plenty of other servers without FTE, go play on one of them.
    Appren, Skuz and B0HICA like this.
  3. Slaps Journeyman

Allowing for people to "grief / zone disruption" using FTE is against ToS and is exactly what individuals kiting/waiting for assistance are doing.

FTE has already been changed to reflect similar changes, my request is not asking for much.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  4. Mithra Augur

Lodizal is permacamped on all servers not sure that removing lock would help
    Flexin likes this.
  5. Slaps Journeyman

Someone camping it with the intention to kill it when it spawns, I have 0 issue with.

What I do have an issue with is, is people holding Lodizal hostage until people can arrive.
    Which is what happened earlier today for a good 20 minutes before people arrived to assist this individual. When other groups were present that were able to kill it.
  6. Manerz Journeyman

Sounds like the person who was First To Engage got the target, so working as intended and you should just be faster.
    jeskola likes this.
  7. OldTimeEQ1 Augur

This is just expected though, the whole point of FTE.

Luckily, Lodi's loot is lackluster to say the least, except for the map drop? No-one is buying the shield for 1 krono though the sellers keep Hawking it (The same ones who hawk Kunark BP drops from Trak for 1 Krono with no-one buying them...)

And stormfeather is a stupid spawn in era and definitely now on a TLP.

So shrug and move on mate, this is not a hill fighting for
    Appren and jeskola like this.
  8. jeskola pheerie

I guess your box crew was not First to Engage.
    Skuz likes this.
  9. Xhartor Augur

His belt has worn attack...
  10. Magician9001 Augur

Wow 10 whole attack, If everyone in your raid wears one you will clear NToV is 3 Hours and 42 mins and 21 seconds instead of 3 Hours 44 Mins and 41 seconds.

Too bad there isn't another 10 attack belt in Velious that drops 100% of the time in an AOC instance.
  11. Brazy Augur

I love FTE.
  12. Gheed Is not reading your response

Oh they're buying the trak BPs I promise ;)

The real issue here is your 2 groups that perma afk at lodizal not getting the FTE :p
  13. Appren Gnomercy

Sounds like a filthy killstealer complaining! ;)
  14. Gio1999 Augur

Essentially 6 boxer is perturbed that a solo person used FTE to be able to call help to kill Lodi.

This does sound like a good thing.
    Brazy likes this.
  15. Flexin Not an amateur

Every single TLP. FTE isn't the issue here. Reducing the timer just means more loot for those who camp it.
  16. Indigo_Quarmite Augur

His spawn timer is 4 to 6 hours which is down from the OG Lodizal timer of 10 to 14 hours.

He can only be kited for so long before FTE is open to everyone. I would rather someone get it this way then the 18 mage box guy who I had to report repeatedly for DPG to finally address the guy and shut it down.
    Barton likes this.
  17. jeskola pheerie

18 box on a truebox server?

Impossibru!!!!

#notruebox2024
  18. coltongrundy Augur

If you don't like FTE why the hell are you playing on Oakwynd? You're part of the problem. People like you are the reason we can't have TLPs with good rulesets.
    Tyranthraxus likes this.