Extra Life: Check Your Emails

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sissruukk, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Sissruukk Rogue One

Yesterday I received my codes for my Extra Life donation. Now I am sporting a new tricorn hat! So, check your emails if you made an early donation!

[IMG]
    Hobs, eqgamer and Fenthen like this.
  2. eqgamer Augur

No emails for me. I just realized I had set up two accounts but not with dark paw (did so w/ extra-life proper), raising 250.00 each.

The instructions DBG provided, while clear for some, weren't clear for everyone (such as me and others who have commented on the official forum link). I now have to work w/ extra-life in hopes to resolve. They have 5-7 business days to reply.
  3. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They have only sent out codes for up to October 1st according to the post in the announcement section.
    eqgamer likes this.
  4. Ephyr Lorekeeper

Hi Eqg,

If you want to reach out to me on Discord with the receipts for those donations. If everything checks out I'd be happy to send you some of my own codes while your issues get resolved. My discord handle is Ephyr_
    Madeni, Hegsheoshed, Hobs and 2 others like this.
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

I love what you're doing to help the community and support the fundraising cause. Kudos to you man!
    Hobs, Sissruukk and Ephyr like this.
  6. eqgamer Augur

Thank you again. What an awesome person you are -- the world needs more people like you. /bow
    Madeni, Hobs and Nennius like this.
  7. Hegsheoshed Augur

I am enjoying the hat on my vah shir warrior. Thank you!
  8. Bigstomp Augur

So it's already in live game not needing to wait for expansion?
  9. Sissruukk Rogue One

Yes, I received my email on Monday with the keys. They do them in batches, depending on when you donate. I did mine in early September. I put in another donation on Monday, so I will probably see the next hat by the end of Oct or in Nov.
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

My mage cant wait for her baby blue dragon illusion for pet.
  11. Aanuvane Augur

In case anyone is missing codes - I found that the email with the codes went to junk mail/spam.
  12. Ephyr Lorekeeper

Why wait? If you send me a screen cap of the confirmation that you donated on discord I'll send you an extra pet code. Discord handle is Ephyr_
  13. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

sorry i dont do discord.
  14. Sissruukk Rogue One

Just received my second set of activation codes.