Component requirements for spells.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Scornn, Oct 15, 2023.

1. Scornn Elder

Can we have fire beetles invade CR and the tutorial in some way/shape/form? Poor new players that start as a druid or ranger (god forbid) they can't use some of their strongest tools without long travel times!

I'm sure there are other QOL that can be addressed, feel free to add them here and I can compile the quality suggestions in the top of the thread for easy access.

#BringFireBeetlesToTheDrakkin
  2. Brickhaus Augur

Anyone else hearing Fire Beetle Eye, 1 krono each?

Not really seeing this as a problem. Drakkin means TSS, which means the server is already well along its way.

Doesn't everyone keep a stack of Fire Beetle Eyes in their shared bank? Just in case?
  3. Scornn Elder

I for one am outraged they require us to carry things around for spells in a desperately needed bag slots. My inventory is always full, that extra slot is a money and a time sink :mad:
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I don't know what your expansion is on for your server but sometime around 2012 they put them on a vendor in Crescent Reach

Before that time I had great success in the Hills of Qeynos. Me and Fippy. Down by the school yard. hmm hmm hmmmm.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Oh and see Iven for lists of suggestions for the game.
  6. Captain Video Augur

Yes, fire beetle eyes are on the biggest main floor vendor in Crescent Reach, if TSS is unlocked. In Classic, go to any newbie yard and kill a level 1 fire beetle; they drop... wait for it... fire beetle eyes. In N Qeynos, the klicnics there also drop fire beetle eyes. If the tutorial is unlocked, you can leave that zone at your pleasure through the back tunnel and go kill a beetle, and up to level 10 you can re-enter the tutorial from character select using the "Enter Tutorial" button. It's not that hard.
    CatsPaws likes this.