Not A Bug no access to beta forum

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Quatreh, Oct 11, 2023.

1. Quatreh Elder

Hello all, i pre ordered the new expac , i logged in BUT i have no access to beta forum.
  2. Quatreh Elder

and yes i tried to log out / log in
  3. Gialana Augur

I also had this issue. In the beta and expansion pre-order post, Angeliana said to contact her via private message if we couldn't see or post to the beta forums after we pre-ordered. After I sent the message, she fixed my permissions pretty quickly. When she gets to work today and sees your post, she'll probably also fix your permissions.
    porteurnuit likes this.
  4. Bernel Augur

I pre-purchased yesterday and couldn't see the beta forums until today.
  5. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Hi,

This is not a bug. If you have pre-ordered the expansion and cannot see the Beta forums, please reach out to me personally via private message and I will look into it and resolve your issue.

Thank you.
  6. Quatreh Elder

Hi, now I have acces, thanks!!
    Angeliana likes this.
  7. Thunderkiks Augur

Super frustrating for sure. Don't understand why the access doesn't always work. I pre ordered for my 6 accounts yesterday and all the alt accounts can see the beta forums just fine. Of course my main account cannot. Logged out and back in several times. Cleared cached also.
  8. shamanka New Member

have tried everything i can think of from re installing several times to talking to gms and deleting all kinds of files and putting them back.not sure what to do next
  9. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Both Thunderkiks and shamanka have been fixed.

To ensure expedient assistance, please shoot me a private message either here or in Discord.

Thanks!
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  10. Sirdan New Member

I have completely erased BETA from my computer, and loaded a new copy, and it still tells me that I don't have an internet connection to the BETA server. Also the screen goes to about 6 x 6 in size and ALT Enter does not make it large, like it does on regular EQ. I've played BETA many years, and this is my first experience where it wont let me log in.
  11. Sirdan New Member

I'm having the same problem
  12. Puzzled Lorekeeper

Ok I tried a private message or I thought I did but didn't work so reporting here my Beta forum isn't working. Thank you.
  13. Sirdan New Member

Finally got into the game, but now nothing I click on will work. And I can't send any messages in the game.
  14. mads New Member

mads on cazic thule and gatorfan on cazic thule have both purchased the new expansion and needs fixed in order to play beta. I cannot see beta server on either
  15. mads New Member

I purchased the new expansions as well but no accesss to beta forums or server. mads on cazic thule and gatorfan on cazic thule.
  16. Soulbanshee Augur

You are going to have to wait for Angeliana to get back on Monday.

Beta doesn't show on live launcher.
    https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-beta-how-to-participate