Bazaar answering service

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pikollo, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Pikollo Augur

It would be nice if you could leave messages to bazaar sellers to make offers for their items. Just a system that will alert you when you log your bazaar seller on with tells you received.
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I am sure they would love to get lots of tells asking if they would accept a much much lower price then they are asking.
    Nennius likes this.
  3. Cirise (Juvia) Journeyman

I've done exactly that with the in-game email system before - most bazaar people seem to ignore it, but once in a blue moon I'd have a response.
    Appren and Aanuvane like this.
  4. Pikollo Augur

Not everyone cares. I'd imagine most people would read and consider. At the very least it would show interest in your items. Either way for those wanting to be informed they would be. For those that are firm on prices they could ignore it. Not every idea has to be for everyone.

To be fair I am sure most TLP's have far less automated bazaar mules then live (where you play). So it may be less used on Live. But its still an option.
  5. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Sure, some would like it and others would hate it, personally I wouldn't want something like this at all. This is something that would need to be opt in so that those who didn't want it wouldn't get annoyed by it.
  6. Pikollo Augur

I think that is a good idea. Adding the option not to receive messages.

Another one would be an answering machine. Automated reply to let people know you may or may not be interested in offers.
  7. Dixa Augur

use the barter system if you want to pay a lower price. people don't need tell spam the minute they log in.
    Appren and Waring_McMarrin like this.