Convenience Item

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gbab, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Theka Elder

They need to fix door to no where so that it will work if your a co owner of a house as well. thats just stupid what a waste of money
    Silvena, Angahran and Rijacki like this.
  2. Bigstomp Augur

If we're talking about ports and banners, I would like to have a raid banner. Probably 7 or 8 guilds in some of our casual raids, just let us have a raid banner.
    Silvena and Nennius like this.
  3. Razorfall Augur

Yes, however I would add that it should only work in instanced zones. Bot armies and raid banners = no bueno
  4. Windance Augur

Bot armies can already do raid banners. There really is no change other than the requirement to have them all in the same guild.
    Bigstomp and Silvena like this.
  5. Zunnoab Augur

Or make the twelve character check in instances not care about guild tag. As is you can add guest access for people for guild halls. I assume the raid banners work for anyone that can enter a guild hall?

Due to the above, that can't work because standards are tied to guild halls not to the guild itself. Unless I'm wrong and guests can't use the banner.

Edit:
    Actually what I said is nonsensical. Such a clicky could work only for the guild you are tagged for.
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea was called people paying wizards and druids for ports lol.
  7. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I WALKED FROM FREEPORT TO QEYNOS UPHILL BOTH WAYS IN THE SNOW

:D
  8. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I still remembering my boat rides from bb to freeport good times :) playing my dwarf pally which is my oldest character but on bristle. Was low level but had ghoulbane and felt badassed vs undead hehe.
    Nennius likes this.
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

There was snow then? How old are you?
  10. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I'm a Wood Elf! We live for like 1200 years!
    Nennius likes this.
  11. Spacemonkey555 Augur

Only if you don't include child mortality. It's like they say in Felwithe, it's not the fall that kills wood elf kids, it's the landing.
    Nennius likes this.
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

Wood elves don't bounce? I guess that means the ones we tossed out of the trees aren't coming back.
  13. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Reminds me of Kelethin i hate that for a newbie zone back in the day when there werent even map yet. Reminds us how easy we got it nowadays!
  14. Laronk Augur

Lazy has nothing to do with it, it would be less of a bother if there wasn't the whole zoning thing. Also people want to maximize their game time.

guild hall straight to pok and to baz > you get to skip the guild lobby
  15. Angahran Augur

That's nothing. I walked from Neriak to Kerra Isle, as a Dark Elf, KoS to everything, to kill a beetle!!