Combat disciplines not working

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by straynge, Sep 21, 2023.

1. straynge Journeyman

I'm having trouble getting speed focus or hundred fists to work on my monks (two accounts and PCs, same issue). Neither is getting text confirmation that the discipline has fired but the disciplines are being used and their reuse timers are starting. Have noticed it since this morning.

I'm now seeing the text confirmation and I believe the effects are working but the discipline timer is dropping off quickly on the UI
  2. straynge Journeyman

To clarify the issue: I am still having problems with speed focus and hundred fists dropping within seconds of their activstion, allowing me to click another combat ability whose timer also drops immediatly. When the timer drops early on the UI it seems the effect is also dropping. It is not happening every time, but it is happening on multiple machines daily.
  3. Svann2 The Magnificent

Try syncing your computer clock.
    on windows 11
    Go to date and time settings, then sync now.
  4. straynge Journeyman

I've tried that, heard that could be the problem but my time and date are synced with issues continuing. I've attached a clip of the issue where one disc drops early allowing to click the 2nd. https://imgur.com/a/Lu6RUAE
  5. Zigie Journeyman

Press F11 - look at the lag meter.
    Likely it is just server lag. You are pressing it, it is going through, then you lag, when the lag catches up, the disc is over already. Been happening all over the game. There is a thread and DEVs are looking into it.
  6. straynge Journeyman

Makes sense, I'm quite close to their servers so this may be the minor issues I am seeing.