Lag Sux

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zormito, Sep 20, 2023.

1. Zormito New Member

This is my first post in 24 years. Lag Sux. Fix Lag. Thx.
  2. VitaminD New Member

Yeah this basically unplayable at this point.
  3. zmosix New Member

Three days of this and not a peep from the staff, nothing. At least acknowledge there is a problem.
    VitaminD likes this.
  4. Slayde New Member

Lag, for days now, please fix, cant play at all ,
  5. Reidd New Member

Game is pretty unplayable, where da devs at?
  6. Pixnmode Journeyman

Most def. unplayable ... Would be nice to not have this super lag for the 3rd night in a row
    VitaminD likes this.
  7. Sweetkisses New Member

It is truly awful, been terrible last few evenings its nearly unplayable for a bunch of us. Its not impacting everyone but a large portion of the playerbase is being hit by it. Lag Meter goes from 100% to 99, 98, then back to 100 but large pauses and then the game catches up repeatedly.
    VitaminD likes this.
  8. Achillez Elder

Agreed, at least an acknowledgement at this point is looooong overdue. They can simple give a message at the top of the forums like they do during any other disruptions of "We are aware of the lag issues impacting multiple games. We are investigating the issue and will update when we have more information".
    VitaminD likes this.
  9. Mandalore93 Elder

It's unplayable for like a third of my guild on Oakwynd. Talking up to 1-2 minute delays on actions within the game.
    VitaminD likes this.
  10. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

same goes on Yelinak
    VitaminD likes this.
  11. Tyranthraxus Grognard

Ended our raid early last night on Mangler. Lag spikes affecting half the raid force is a guaranteed wipe.
    VitaminD likes this.
  12. coltongrundy Augur

Doing the balance fight in Tacvi was super fun with this lag. :rolleyes:
    Aziuno and VitaminD like this.
  13. Kazz99 Elder

DBG, I think one of your hamsters died, the extreme server lag these last few days has really really sucked.
    VitaminD likes this.
  14. Xerzist Augur

yep, 5 second delays
    VitaminD likes this.
  15. Claan Elder

Last night and today, random severe lag, unplayable when it happens.
    VitaminD likes this.
  16. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

This has been passed on and is being investigated, thank you for the report.
    Slaps and Fanra like this.
  17. Hekkthebank Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

What server are you on that you’re doing this fight right now???
  18. Gnomie Denser than most

They did make a post on the official discord about looking into it. But I haven't seen anything on the forums.
  19. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

I have merged the topics regarding the lag together. As stated, it's been passed on and is being investigated.
  20. coltongrundy Augur

Doesn't matter. Not interested in anyone's opinions on why I do what I do in this game.