Telivar: Assist the Riftkeepers

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Vanrau, Aug 30, 2023.

1. Vanrau Augur

I have been working on old content in order to complete some achievements. This is the last task (Assist the Riftkeepers) that I need in order to complete Partisan of Korafax, Home of the Riders. The prerequisite for this of course is You Pay the Price. Thus far, I have completed it three times now in my attempts to get it to trigger the second task here. Upon completing, it is supposed to open up the next task in the series, however interacting with the dialogue presented, the task window displays, giving me the option to Accept or Decline However it does not list a task (I have to preview the reward for it to show me what it is, and it is the first task all over again). Upon accepting, I just get "This task can not be assigned to you because you must wait 0d 4h 52m before you can do another task of this type." I have waited, but each time I go back to try to get that second task, it will only give me the first one.

Kenadi O. - Xegony
  2. Knifen Augur

Just to rule it out, your window that pops up, do you see all 3 panes, EoK was horrible about overlapping some panes so you dont get to see the tasks at all or below just the first one.
  3. Vanrau Augur

Sorry it's taken me so long, but yes, that seems to be it! I haven't gotten back to that zone yet to try getting that task again, but I did have the same problem with tasks showing off of another NPC, so I played with the window and there was the missing task list. Thanks for the heads up!

Kenadi O - Xegony